Hmmm? I see, so you came to see my character? That's fine. But don't edit this page, it belongs to Mis.D Rulz and I don’t like people messing with my page without permission. Do not use Yasha Nishimura unless you have permission from me. Now if you excuse me I have to go find Aoba.
Has shaggy black hair, with very bright teal eyes. He wears the standard school uniform but also wears his teal scarf.
Yasha is a shy teenager who barely knows the meaning of the word "Social". He would rather sit by himself on the bench at school and draw the people he sees then to go over and talk to them himself. He is known to give off the aura of being extremely creepy and scary, however in reality if someone were to walk up to him and say hello he might cry due to the stress of meeting someone new.
Growing up Yasha was always a victim of bullying because of his fragile appearance and how often people mistake him for a girl. Due to the bullying Yasha learned that it is better to be alone than to be with people at all so Yasha slowly became a shut in person not wanting to interact with, even managed to beg his mother to let him be home schooled for a good part of his schooling life. Yet due to this his social skills are now almost completely gone and the only way he knows how to deal with this anxiety is through his drawings.
Drawing has always been a big part in Yasha's life, since he has no idea how to handle people he likes to draw out how he feels, some part of his childhood he didn't want to answer using words so he would draw out his feelings.
Although they haven't probably talked Yasha has a sort of admiration for Shin, mostly in the way he looks as he really enjoys his shaggy hair and has stated Shin is this favorite male to draw.
Yasha always sees her messaging on her phone and talking about some gave developer... Midori and him have had a few interactions but most are of her asking to draw him her "original character" to show to the game developer. Although he admits that he finds Midori to be very pretty and says she's his favorite girl to draw and has even admitted if he were to date a girl it would be Midori, mostly because he enjoys listening to some people talking.
Makoto is Yasha's oldest brother, their relation is very close as Yasha will always run to his brother if something is wrong so that he could protect him. Although sometimes he thinks Makoto can be almost too overprotective as he always scares off any guy Yasha has a relation with that's not a friendship.
Ishimaru is Yasha's second oldest brother,
Yasha's first task will actually be a way to gain his trust and to do this you would need to talk to his brother Makoto Nishimura (wip)
When Yandere-chan tries talking to Yasha: "Ah! W-W-What do you need f-f-f-from me?"
When Yandere-chan compliments Yasha: "Oh u-u-um.. thank you.... that's... that's so nice of you..."
When Yasha sees Yandere-chan naked: "OHMYGOD AH NO NO I WASN'T LOOKING I'M SORRY I'M NOT A PERV!!"
When Yasha sees a non bloody weapon on the floor: "O-Oh... W-Why is this here...? Well I don't want anyone getting h-h-h-hurt..." Yasha picks up the weapon and hands it to a teacher.
When Yasha sees a bloody weapon: "O-Oh my god! D-D-Did someone get hurt?! Oh no! I-I-I'm out of here!!"
When Yasha sees Yandere-chan laugh: "Ah! P-P-Please don't do that! Y-Y-You're scaring me..."
When Yasha sees blood: "W-W-W-W-What is this?!?! D-D-Did someone get hurt?! A-A-Am I next?!" Yasha begins tearing up.
When Yasha sees Yandere-chan kill someone: "N-... NO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" Yasha starts to run away tears streaming down his face as he calls for help.
When Yasha sees Yandere-chan holding a dead boy: "W-W-Why do you have them like that?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! OH GOD STAY AWAY!"
When Yasha sees a dead body on the floor: "A....a...AHHHHHHH!!! SOMEONE HELP!! HELP!!" Yasha runs away in fear crying his little eyes out.
When Yasha sees any body part on the floor: "OH MY GOD!! AH NO NO NO NO! HELP THERE IS A BODY PART ON THE FLOOR AAAAAAH!!!" Yasha runs through the halls crying once again.
- Please tell us your name. Y-Yasha Nishimaru...
- When is your birthday? April 15th...
- Your blood type? Ah um well... I-I-I'm a type O...
- Please tell us your three sizes? T-T-Three sizes? um... I don't... I don't know...
- Tell us about your family composition. Ah well I have one mother and t-three older brothers.
- What's your occupation? Student.
- Your favourite food? Hehehe I love Okonomiyaki~
- Favourite animal? Eh? Um... A-A-A kitty, cliche h-huh?
- Favourite subject? Art~
- Dislike subject? Erm... M-Math... I can't handle numbers... Why can't I just draw instead?
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? ... N-Next question
- Do you enjoy school? N-No...
- Are you in any school clubs? The art club, but I only s-show up once a week.
- What's your motto? Stay low and don't make eye contact with people!
- Your special skill? Um... I draw~
- Tell us about your treasure? I don't understand...
- Describe yourself in a single word? Introvert
- Your forte? Never talk to people and they won't bully me...
- Your shortcomings? HAVING SOMEONE COME UP TO ME AND TALKING TO ME I WILL CRY!
- Places in your memories? U-Um... Bullies...
- What is your favourite drink? Apple Juice~
- How good can you swim? N-No... I hate sports
- Your timing in 50-meter race? Ah! No no! I can't do that! I'll die trying!
- Your hobby or obsession? Drawing pretty girls and cute boys~... Eh! Don't look at me!
- Disliked food? I hate Eggs...
- Anything you want most currently? To be alone...
- Afraid of heights? No, I like looking down at people, makes me feel strong~
- Dislike thunder? Yes! Ah I hate it so much!!!
- Rainy or sunny? Rainy~ It's so pretty when it rains.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? Mechanical.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Toast with peanut butter and bananas on it~
- Do you believe in ghosts? Um... Yes
- Can you play any musical instruments? no...
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Indoor.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? I don't have sisters... But I have big brothers who bully me a lot...
- Do you have a cellphone? Of course I do...
- How long is your commute to school? 7 minutes.
- Do you have more friends than most? Nope I don't have any friends...
- Your favourite sports? I hate sports...
- How good can you cook? Ah I'm very good~ I love cooking for my mom
- Favourite colours? Teal!
- Anything you can never forgive? .... Bullying
- How tall are you? 5'1
- Shoe size? .... I still wear kids shoes!
- Your dreams? I wanna be a famous artist~
- Do you have any marriage desires? .... Y-Yes
- Do you dislike hot drinks? No
- Do you like bitter coffee? Yes~!
- Bed time? 12:00am... I'm a night owl
- Wake up time? 6:30am
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Bed~
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? No, I would rather be drawing
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? No... I'm naturally this skinny
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? Chilled soba
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. My Left arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. I found some money on the way home to pay for a new drawing pencil~
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. ...Someone came up to me and said hi
- What's the name of your school anthem? Don't know
- What's your favourite flower? Tulips~
- What's your favourite saying? If they don't see me I'm not here
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? None.
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? Bunnies~
- And summer? Heat and suffering
- What about fall? Scarfs and leaves
- And then the winter? Snow and boots~
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? I don't know... thats a tricky one
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? Manga~ I love the art
- What's your allowance? I can get an allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. "He's so creepy"
- What are your hobbies? Art
- Tell us your weight. 43kg....
- What are you capable of? Nothing I'm useless
- What do you wear when you go to bed? My onesie~
- Has anyone ever asked you out? Y-Yes! this guy did once, I hated it!
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? Cry...
- Tell us about your daily routine. I go to school, draw, go to class, draw, eat lunch, draw, go to class, draw, go to roof, draw, go home then I draw.
- What is something you always carry with you? My sketch book
- Western food? Japanese food? Japanese food, I hate Western food
- How do you commute to school? Walking...
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Homework
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Put on music
- Where are you living right now? A house~
- What kind of place is it? It's a 4 bedroom house, I get a room to myself~
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? I had a boyfriend once...
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? My kitten got ran over...
- Do you like roller coasters? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
- How's your eyesight? Perfect
- What's your favourite holiday? Christmas
- What job do you have in school? Student.
- What do you do in your free time? Draw
- How long do you study every day? 1 hour
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? I-I-I-I-I-I don't have friends
- What do you do on the weekends? Draw draw draw draw.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? A cat
- Are the school rules really strict? No not at all
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? Rice, Fish and noodles~ sometimes I have some chicken
- How many friends do you have? None
- Do you take any detours when you go home? Yeh the book store
- Are you interested in any actors? No.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? ... Um... It's ok I guess... but I would rather be alone please...
6:30am- Wakes up
7:00am- Arrives in school
7:05am-7:15am- Goes to locker then starts heading straight to the roof
7:20am-8:00am- Sits down on the farthest bench far enough to not be noticed but close enough for him to see the other students and begins drawing all who he sees.
8:01am- Begins walking to class 1-1
8:30am-12:59pm- In class
1:00pm-1:29pm- Goes down to the fountain sitting under a tree and eats his lunch
1:30pm- Heads to class a bit late to avoid looking or interacting with people
3:35pm- Leaves the class once all the other students have left
3:56pm-6:00pm- Walks over to the rooftop and finishes up drawings he did earlier in the morning then once a teacher comes and kicks him out of the school begins heading home