Wakabe has a long ombre hair, tied into a ponytail at the left side. Her eyes are light lawn-green, and she likes that color. Wakabe is tall, slim, and have pale skin, making her look kind of weak.
In school, she wears the default uniform (#3) and long grey thin socks. Outdoors, she usually wears B&W clothes and boots.
Wakabe is usually happy and full of vitality. Sometimes she likes to go around, teasing her friends and chatting with them. On the contrary, sometimes she enjoys sit at her place and read a book, mangas or watch movies of her idols.
Wakabe is capable to defence her self if been attacked, but if she saw a murder, she'll run away and call the police because she is to lazy and be afraid that she can't defeat a murderer so she will be killed.
Her emotions changes very easily.
Also, Wakabe dislikes homosexuality. However, she still acts polite with them, and one of her best friends is a lesbian. If she is in the same room with a homo couple, she will ignore them and listen to music, or slip out of the room.
7:15 - Arrives at school.
8:00 - 8:30 - Talking to friends in her classroom.
- At Monday at 8:10 she will go to the bathroom.
8:30 - 1:00 - Have class
1:05 - 1:30 - She have lunch in class with her bestfriends while drawing manga.
1:30 - 3:30 - Have class
3:30 - 5:45 - Multi activity:
- At Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 3:30 - 5:00 - gossip with friends
5:00 - 5:45 - heads to the Art Club's room.
- At Tuesday while take a walk she will receive a call at 4:00 from her stepfather to go to Kabishi's house and borrow money for him. Kabishi is a very popular hooker-owner, he just not long be released from prison.
- At Thursday and Saturday she will leave the school early with her friends.
- The word Waka (若) in Wakabe (若べ) is from Wakamono (若者) means "Youth"
- Her favorite color is grey, sakura pink, navy blue, orange and aqua blue.
- She loves sweets, but hate cookies and cakes.
- She want to be a mangaka
- Used to be abused and decided to fight back, that's why now she haves the ability to self-defence.