Unnamed Step-Mother (Alive) Unnamed Father (Alive) Sister: Logan Hamasaki (Alive)
|Ume sometimes stalks Kuu Dere because she once had a crush on her and wants to make sure she's still doing well.|
Ume Minami is outgoing. Being a Social Butterfly she loves to start conversations and even though she is a Social Butterfly she isn't extremely preppy. Ume also loves being involved with her school and making new friends. Logan Hamasaki, step-sister, is the complete opposite of her. People hardly believe they're related. Ume believes that everyone has a little good inside them.
Ume had a normal life up until she was five. Her parents had divorced because her mother wasn't happy anymore so she moved back to her hometown. Ume continued to live with her father. When Ume was ten her father got remarried. Along with the marriage, Ume gained a sister, Logan Hamasaki. They didn't get along at first but throughout the years they've gotten closer. Ume was cleaning her room and found an envelope under her bed. The envelope had a message from her mother and contained some of her old barrettes. To this day Ume has always worn them in her hair but her father doesn't know they're from her mother. Besides her parents being divorced, Ume is very happy with her family she has now.
Ume has shoulder length light brown hair that she usually straightens along with deep blue eyes. Ume always wears the purple barrettes that her mother left because they make Ume feel like she always has a piece of her mother with her. Ume wears a dark blue blazer with a light blue skirt. She also wears black socks with brown loafers. Occasionally she won't have her hair straightened.
- Kokona Haruka: Since they're both in the cooking club, they see each other a lot. Ume is friends with the entire cooking club but she likes Kokona the best. Ume has a crush on Kokona and wishes to help her with her domestic abuse.
- Logan Hamasaki: Logan is Ume's step-sister. At first they didn't get along because they were so different but now they've overcome those differences. Ume feels they have grown closer over the years and that she can trust Logan with anything.
- Yuu Ita: Ume thinks Yuu is sweet but since she doesn't talk much they haven't had a full conversation. Ume would like to become good friends with Yuu.
- Rabenda Tani: Ume feels Rabenda is hard to get along with but would like to try.
- Ume loves strawberry ice cream.
- Ume's hair is naturally curly, she just always straightens it.
- Ume's toenails are always painted.
- Ume was previously in the Drama and Martial Arts Club.