This OC is created by Beta. Please ask permission before using this OC in any way.
Shiroi Bai is a fanon student who attends Akademi High School. He is Betapekoyama's sixth OC.
Shiori is of average height for his age. He has a very feminine face, and many mistake him for a girl at first sight. This is helped by his mid-neck length white hair. His eyes are pale grey. His skin is unusually pale, which he claims is due to anemia. He wears rectangular red earrings for an unknown reason.
Shiroi is seen by others as a timid, though kind boy. He appears to be an optimist who doesn't think of anyone badly. Occasionally, he shows small signs of being somewhat unhinged, but these usually go unnoticed. In reality, he is intensely obsessed with a single boy, Budo Masuta, and will do anything to have him. He has very little empathy. Shiori is cheerful and perky, but in a uncanny childlike way. He is easily enraged, but will hide this under a mask of indifference.
In-game, Shiori acts like a regular Devoted student.
Shiroi's family isn't very close. He is an only child and his parents are not home very often due to them traveling the world. In his old school, he was teased for his feminine appearance and oddly pale skin and features.
- Budo Masuta - Shiroi's obsession with him began when, about a month before the new school year began, Shiroi was being harassed by bullies from his old school. Budo was around at the time and told the boys to stop. Due to Budo's strong appearance, they left Shiroi alone. Ever since then, Shiroi has believed that Budo was his saviour and they were meant to be together. He despises all others with crushes on him, thinking that they are demons who are trying to separate them.
- Mina Rai - Shiroi does not trust her due to her being a girl and close to Budo.
- Shima Shita - Shiroi does not trust her due to her being a girl and close to Budo.
- Shiroi has a deep hatred for anyone other than him who has a crush on Budo, and will not hesitate to maim or kill them.
- Matsuko Matsumoto - Shiroi first knew of Matsuko's crush on Budo the week before school began, which is what started his hate for her. This led to him murdering her on the first Friday of school. As a ghost, he just sees her as a nuisance, but is slightly fond of her due to her no longer being a threat to him and Budo and him being the only person able to see her without a photograph.
- Tadeu Santos - Shiroi is not aware of Tadeu knowing of his love for Budo. However, since Tadeu does not interact with Budo at all, he doesn't consider him as a threat.
- Shiroi's parents are not home very often due to them wanting to explore the world. He doesn't mind this, as it gives him more time alone. His grandma occasionally visits his home to check on him.
- He enjoys watching Budo.
- He is in Classroom 1-2.
- He is visually based off of Shiroba from Dramatical Murder.
- His theme is Tears by Itou Kanako.
- He got 11 points on the Yandere Simulator Mary Sue Litmus Test.
- He will always kill Matsuko just before the player enters school on week 1's Friday, unless he is kidnapped or killed.
Pictures drawn by Betapekoyama are to be considered official.