|Reputation||+25 (due to gaming tips)|
Pixel-kun wears Male Uniform #5, has blue eyes and dark blue tattoos on his face, as well as black hair. He also has a birthmark on his lower chest that kinda looks like a Gamecube logo.
Desmond and Pixel-kun are cousins who share a love for gaming. They often help each other out, play together or fight against each other in video games.
Xavier and Pixel-kun are good friends. He sometimes gets invited over to play party games with Desmond and Pixel-kun.
Pixel-kun met Gema during a random online session. They began travelling together and Pikuseru began to develop a crush on her. He never tells her though, because either he's busy with games or he's just shy. Or both. Probably both.
- Pixel-kun saw the movie Pixels. He thought it was a good movie, but it focused too much on action, leaving some plotholes open.
- He once entered in a game contest and won 3rd place, getting him a bronze coloured Gamecube with Sonic Adventure DX.
- He has a blog where he posts game/console/gaming accessory reviews, tips and glitches, as well as a giveaway every month.
- He doesn't really care for love much.
- Please tell us your name. Pikuseru Pureya. Pixel-kun for short.
- When is your birthday? November 29th. The date that pong came out.
- Your blood type? AB
- Please tell us your three sizes? No thanks.
- Tell us about your family composition. My parents are avid gamers and my cousin, Akuma, likes gaming too. He taught me how to make my own music, therefore I replace music in games with my own.
- What's your occupation? Simple. Gaming. With a bit of hackery on the side.
- Your favourite food? Steak pie.
- Favourite animal? Goat.
- Favourite subject? Language.
- Dislike subject? Math.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? No. Of course, if you're referring to Link, then yes.
- Do you enjoy school? Yeah. It's nice.
- Are you in any school clubs? Gaming Club, yeah.
- What's your motto? "If a girl doesn't see the good in you, she's not good for you."
- Your special skill? I'd have to say Gaming.
- Tell us about your treasure? My pokeball. Inside is a few of momentos from my past. My first console, my first game, ect.
- Describe yourself in a single word? Gamer!
- Your forte? Gaming. I once placed third place in a contest.
- Your shortcomings? Hmmm...I'd say Gym.
- Places in your memories? There's this old arcade in Buraza. I always sneak in.
- What is your favourite drink? Cappuccino.
- How good can you swim? Eh, so-so. Not so good at floating.
- Your timing in 50-meter race? 1 minute, 30 seconds.
- Your hobby or obsession? Gaming!
- Disliked food? Not a fan of white chocolate. Gives me bad gas.
- Anything you want most currently? To place first in a game contest.
- Afraid of heights? Kinda.
- Dislike thunder? Nah. It makes battles all the more thrilling.
- Rainy or sunny? Depends if there's a boss fight or not.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? Pencil, of course.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Pancakes with syrup or butter.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Depends if it's in a horror game or not.
- Can you play any musical instruments? I can play the trumpet. Me and Akuma once did a trumpet remix of Megalovania. People liked it.
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Indoor.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? I don't have any sisters.
- Do you have a cellphone? Of course. I use it to play games or arrange small contests.
- How long is your commute to school? 10-15 minutes. 20 if there's a traffic jam.
- Do you have more friends than most? Depends. If online, yes.
- Your favourite sports? Does eSports count? (Author's Note: Seriously, does it?)
- How good can you cook? Good. I create pancake art of my favourite game characters.
- Favourite colours? Cyan and blue.
- Anything you can never forgive? Well, no.
- How tall are you? 5'7.
- Shoe size? 9'10"!
- Your dreams? I dream of becoming the lord of gaming...and completing Kaizo Mario. It haunts me to this day.
- Do you have any marriage desires? As long as I can dress up as Link and the bride dressed up as Zelda.
- Do you dislike hot drinks? No.
- Do you like bitter coffee? Of course not.
- Bed time? 9:45.
- Wake up time? 6:15.
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Bed.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? When I'm playing a video game, of course.
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? Play on the Wii.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? I don't even know what soba is. (Author's Note: Really, I don't.)
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. Right.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. I once unlocked all weapons in Hyrule Warriors.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. I forgot to save in a game of Undertale and I had to begin from Sans...and I was in Genocide that time...I can still hear those Gaster Blasters...
- What's the name of your school anthem? PonPonPon...
- What's your favourite flower? Tulip.
- What's your favourite saying? "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." Satoru Iwata said that, lord rest his soul.
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? I don't have one, sorry.
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? Miku's song, Senbonzakura.
- And summer? Megalovania.
- What about fall? Seeing the leaves fall all around me.
- And then the winter? Ice levels.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? To the future, to see where gaming has led us.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? Depends if it's game related or not.
- What's your allowance? 25 yen.
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. "You're really good at gaming."
- What are your hobbies? Gaming. Be it on PC, Console or Handheld.
- Tell us your weight. 155 lbs.
- What are you capable of? Traversing half of Undertale while blindfolded.
- What do you wear when you go to bed? Triforce Pyjamas!
- Has anyone ever asked you out? No.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? Take all my consoles and hug them together.
- Tell us about your daily routine. Eat, sleep, game, repeat.
- What is something you always carry with you? My pokeball. It holds all my memories.
- Western food? Japanese food? Japanese.
- How do you commute to school? Bike.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Play one last game.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Check on my pokeball.
- Where are you living right now? In Buruza, close to that old arcade I told you about.
- What kind of place is it? It's a nice place.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? I managed to glitch a game and got to the credits faster.
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? I lost my 3DS.
- Do you like roller coasters? Yeah, they're so thrilling!
- How's your eyesight? 50/50!
- What's your favourite holiday? Christmas!
- What job do you have in school? Student.
- What do you do in your freetime? Gaming.
- How long do you study every day? 45 minutes.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? Akuma to give advice. Game wikis to get advice.
- What do you do on the weekends? Video games.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? A successful CEO.
- Are the school rules really strict? No, not really.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? School lunch.
- How many friends do you have? Hmmm...1.
- Do you take any detours when you go home? I often go through the more beautiful route.
- Are you interested in any actors? Depends on the genre.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? It was very long.