Nyoko Watanabe is a 3rd year at Akademi Highschool and is a member in the Occult Club. She lives with her mom, younger sister, and brother. Her father was arrested for murdering a young high school girl, Nyoko's mother divorced soon after. Nyoko was a baby when it happened, but was told when she got older. A year later after she was born her brother and sister were born they were twins.
When she went to elementary school she was a social-butterfly making many friends with people, and having a good reputation, this lasted until Middle School, when people found out her father was a murder, she lost a lot of friends only keeping a select few that knew she wouldn't ever be like her father. She rarely ever talked to people, or answered questions in class like she would when she was younger.
Then High School came around she dyed her hair purple, and joined the Occult Club, believing in the super natural. She believed her father was taken over by demons and that's why he killed that school girl. She was still a quiet person as she was in middle school, and well a loner. Nyo was called a loner and she believes it.
Nyo has gray eyes, no eyeshadow, eyeliner, or mascara appiled to them. She has the default uniform unless changed by the player. She has pale skin. She is 5'7 feet tall and is skinny.
Nyoko is a quiet, shy, and calm girl. She is quiet after people found out that her father killed a girl, she didn't want to talk for someone could bring it up and upset her. She is shy, cause well she doesn't really talk to people, except for her friends. She is calm being alone she can just remain as a calm person.
- Manami Watanabe - Her Mother, who she loves very much.
- Yukio Watanabe - Nyo's father, she just despises him.
- Ami Watanabe - Her younger sister, and the oldest twin of Tomo Watanabe, Nyoko cares for her sister and hopes for the best for her young sister
- Tomo Watanabe - Her only brother, and a certain senpai to Nyo's friend Tori-Chan.
- Tori Aoki - This was Nyo's first ever friend, who's stayed by her side for as long as Nyo could remember.
- Please tell us your name.
- When is your birthday?
June 3rd, is my birthday and do I have to continue with all of the questions?
- Your blood type?
Blood type B, I think.
- Please tell us your three sizes?
A personal tailor who made my uniform would know, and she does its 34 inches for my hip, 24 inches for my waist, and my bust size is 34-36, as much as I didn't want to tell you.
- Tell us about your family composition.
- What's your occupation?
Student and member of the Occult Club.
- Your favourite food?
I like steak with a salad, mainly.
- Favourite animal?
I love foxes, they're so clever, something I wish I could be.
- Favourite subject?
I like Chemistry, I can learn how to make many different things.
- Dislike subject?
I hate Physical Education, I hate running to much for no reason, I only do it once in a while!
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about?
No not at all, no boys really take a fancy to me.
- Do you enjoy school?
I don't have many friends or anything so not really.
- Are you in any school clubs?
I am in the Occult Club.
- What's your motto?
- Your special skill?
- Tell us about your treasure?
- Describe yourself in a single word?
- Your forte?
- Your shortcomings?
- Places in your memories?
- What is your favourite drink?
- How good can you swim?
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- Your hobby or obsession?
- Disliked food?
- Anything you want most currently?
- Afraid of heights?
- Dislike thunder?
- Rainy or sunny?
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters?
- Do you have a cellphone?
- How long is your commute to school?
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Your favourite sports?
- How good can you cook?
- Favourite colours?
- Anything you can never forgive?
- How tall are you?
- Shoe size?
- Your dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time?
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
- How do you commute to school?
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters?
- How's your eyesight?
- What's your favourite holiday?
- What job do you have in school?
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?