|Herro this OC belongs to me, the wiki user Momo-tanchi. Just ask me for permission if you want to use this OC, please don't use it without my permission, fufufu.|
Nikoru has long brown and amber hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. She also wears the school uniform and black with red stockings as well.
She is considered to be adorable, but Nikoru refuses the thought of being adorable. Omeru Edahiko teases her for this.
Nikoru is friendly, nice, generous, honest, and can also be quite talkative. She sometimes is stubborn and mean when mad. She gets upset/mad/sad very easily but forgives easily as well unless you really upset her. She sometimes acts like a tsundere. She can also be a bit of a clutz at some point and she is very forgetful as well. She tends to remember more important things that happen to her than things she doesn't care about.
Nikoru has a pretty normal life. Her parents are pretty strict but only because they love her. She has always gotten what she wanted, usually when she deserved it. She is expected to have straight As in school which seems to be pretty easy for her. She gets stressed a lot due to what she does sometimes and a way she gets rid of her stress is going on the internet. She tries to hide her sadness by smiling or pretending to be happy and later on truly becoming happy. She procrastinates a lot and ends up doing so many things last minute. Sometimes when she's scared, she sings her way outta of it. Her goal in life is to go to her dream college and become a lawyer.
- Noburu Shota: They have a mutual friendship, they don't talk much, but when they do it's usually positive.
- Rina Mayu: Rina considers Nikoru a fun friend, and they hang out occasionally.
- Omeru Edahiko: The two are close best friends, and talk a lot. They understand each other and call each other "baka" jokingly.
- Nikoru is based on the creator Momo-chan
- Kisekae made by Perimaru
- Portrait made by DarkUchihaPrincess
- Please tell us your name. Nikoru Akamine.
- When is your birthday? October 11.
- Your blood type? A+
- Please tell us your three sizes? OMG, that's getting too personal!
- Tell us about your family composition. My dad, my mom, me!
- What's your occupation? I'm a student, if i'm correct
- Your favourite food? Sushi!!
- Favourite animal? Lions.
- Favourite subject? Does lunch count? If not then Science.
- Dislike subject? Math.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? Yes... Not saying who!
- Do you enjoy school? Yes because I get to hang out with my friends!
- Are you in any school clubs? OMG yass!
- What's your motto? If I do this, i'll get my candy reward at home.
- Your special skill? Singing and drawing probably.
- Tell us about your treasure? I like to keep it safe.
- Describe yourself in a single word? Rose.
- Your forte? Science.
- Your shortcomings? I don't remember things that aren't important IMO
- Places in your memories? My house and Akademi High School.
- What is your favourite drink? Coke and anything sweet.
- How good can you swim? I can't really rate my swimming skills but meh, my answer is meh.
- Your timing in 50-meter race? I forgot.
- Your hobby or obsession? I like to watch anime, play video games, read manga, and draw.
- Disliked food? Veggies.
- Anything you want most currently? I want a videogame I really want.
- Afraid of heights? Nope, well not anymore.
- Dislike thunder? When I was little yes but now my answer would be its okay.
- Rainy or sunny? I'm happy so sunny?
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? Well mechanical duhhh.
- 'What do you eat for breakfast? Food.
- Do you believe in ghosts? I would say meh. I saw one before but it was just probably me blinking too fast or something.
- Can you play any musical instruments? The piano, and my voice?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Indoor because it's where I have my internet.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? Yes, all the time. Wait I have sisters...?
- Do you have a cellphone? Why, do you want my number?
- How long is your commute to school? Approximately 10 minutes.
- Do you have more friends than most? Probably, I don't really keep count.
- Your favourite sports? Softball!
- How good can you cook? Well I never really tried cooking anything before.
- Favourite colours? Teal, Black, and basically any shade of blue.
- Anything you can never forgive? Nope, I guess.
- How tall are you? 5'5
- Shoe size? 6-8, I forgot.
- Your dreams? I want to become a lawyer.
- Do you have any marriage desires? I want my husband to really care for me.
- Do you dislike hot drinks? Nah.
- Do you like bitter coffee? I don't drink coffee.
- Bed time? 11PM-2AM, I don't really know exactly what it is, I sleep when I feel.
- Wake up time? Whenever I feel.
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? A bed person, unless that futon is softer than yeah, bed.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? No, I usually get side-tracked
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? Nope because I never really gain any weight.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? Warm soba.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. If you mean the one I use to write and stuff that would be my right hand.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. I've been eating more chocolate and sweets than usual....
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. My internet connection is a bit crappy.
- What's the name of your school anthem? I don't know! I don't really pay attention to it.
- What's your favourite flower? The rose.
- What's your favourite saying? When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? Don't know.
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? Flowers, also spring break!
- And summer? The beach, and summer break!
- What about fall? My birthday, and fall break!
- And then the winter? Christmas, and winter break of course!
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? To the moon. Wait no not the moon! I'd go to the time where I met a certain someone.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? Manga.
- What's your allowance? Don't have one, I just ask for something/money and they give it to me.
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. So many people say i'm cute but I don't believe it.
- What are your hobbies? Didn't I answer this a while ago?
- Tell us your weight. 100.3. If I remember correctly.
- What are you capable of? Going to college, becoming something I wanna be, etc.
- What do you wear when you go to bed? Clothes OMG.
- Has anyone ever asked you out? Yes and I declined...
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? Confess my love to someone if I had any crushes, eat all the sweets I can, rob a sushi store, and watch a bit of anime.
- Tell us about your daily routine. Wake up, go on the internet, eat breakfast, go to school, after school I go home, go do my homework, go on the internet, and go to sleep.
- What is something you always carry with you? A bible, don't ask.
- Western food? Japanese food? Japanese food of course.
- How do you commute to school? Someone drives me to school.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Go on the internet.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Open my eyes.
- Where are you living right now? In a house.
- What kind of place is it? It's good.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? Lots of things.
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? That time when I cried for a long time.
- Do you like roller coasters? OMG yes!
- How's your eyesight? Uhhh, I can't tell you that...
- What's your favourite holiday? Christmas!
- What job do you have in school? I don't really have a job...
- What do you do in your freetime? Go on the internet, draw, watch anime, and read manga.
- How long do you study every day? 1–2 hours. Homework counts right?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? My closest friend of course.
- What do you do on the weekends? Go on the internet, sleep, etc.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? A human.
- Are the school rules really strict? Yeah, a little.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? A bento.
- How many friends do you have? I have a lot, I don't feel like counting right now and it gets really confusing.
- Do you take any detours when you go home? Maybe...
- Are you interested in any actors? Nope.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? It was okay, I guess.