Netami Kimura is an OC created by QueenCurlyQ.
She is a second year student at Akedemi High and the younger twin sister of Ikari Kimura.
Netami wears the default school uniform, unless customized. She has dark grey eyes and short, dark green hair with long bangs that are held back by two black hairclips. She also wears dark grey thigh-high socks. Stature wise, she's quite a bit shorter than most girls her age and doesn't have much in the way of curves.
Netami is a somewhat odd girl. For the most part, she's very kind and willing to do anything for a good friend, if not a bit quiet and awkwardly blunt. While she's popular enough, at least among her niche group, a few people find something about her unsettling. She's the type to hold firmly onto a grudge, no matter how much time passes. If a person angers her beyond a certain point, she'll be nasty to them for years and even physically fight them. However, she has no interest in seeing anyone die...at least not by her own hand.
As she has the 'Evil' persona, Netami wouldn't be bothered much by witnessing murder. Her reaction would be mostly indifferent, though she would feign innocence if questioned by the police and even back up Yandere-chan's alibi if the other girl asked her to. However, if her sister was the one who was killed, Netami's reaction would be quite a bit different. She'd be nearly tearful with joy and would offer to help clean up the mess, smiling all the while.
The damage to her reputation is mostly from her sister's friends gossiping about her.
Ikari Kimura - Netami's identical twin sister, who she hates with a passion.
Madoka Shizuki - Good friend.
More relationships will be added as time goes on.
100 Questions (WIP)
- Please tell us your name. I'm Netami Kimura. Nice to meet ya!
- When is your birthday? April 9th.
- Your blood type? AB.
- Please tell us your three sizes? *quirks an eyebrow* Do you really think that's a polite thing to ask someone?
- Tell us about your family composition. It's me, my mom, and my dad...oh, and I guess I have a sister, too.
- What's your occupation? *shrugs* Student. I don't have a job outside of school, if that's what you're asking.
- Your favourite food? Hmm...well, I love pretty much anything that that has umeboshi in it.
- Favourite animal? Dogs, maybe? I'm not much of an animal person.
- Favourite subject? Does Home Ec count? If not, I'd probably have to say Science.
- Dislike subject? Math. I'm not very good at it.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? I'm kind of a raging lesbian, so no. And before you ask, there aren't any girls I've been thinking about that way either.
- Do you enjoy school? *shrugs* Eh. It's alright.
- Are you in any school clubs? Yep. I've been a member of the drama club since I started high school.
- What's your motto? Nothing, what's a motto with you? ...sorry, I like puns.
- Your special skill? Acting, I guess?
- Tell us about your treasure?
- Describe yourself in a single word? ...quirky?
- Your forte?
- Your shortcomings? I've been told by our family's therapist that I'm "unforgiving" and "need to learn how to let go of my grudges". Personally, I think that old bitch needs to learn how to let go of the bottle she drinks from every night.
- Places in your memories? My home, I guess. My family doesn't travel much.
- What is your favourite drink? Strawberry soda.
- How good can you swim? I could probably save myself from drowning, but that's about it.
- Your timing in 50-meter race? Not really sure. I can run pretty well, but I haven't been timed recently.
- Your hobby or obsession?
- Disliked food? I'm not a big fan of tempura.
- Anything you want most currently? *looks away* I'd rather not talk about it.
- Afraid of heights? A little.
- Dislike thunder? Nah. A good storm outside actually helps me sleep.
- Rainy or sunny? Rain is nice.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? A mechanical one, usually.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Usually a rolled scrambled egg with rice and a glass of soy milk.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Do I look like a weirdo from the Occult Club to you?
- Can you play any musical instruments? Nah, though I wish I did.
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Indoor, mostly.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? That's a fucking joke, right?
- Do you have a cellphone? Yep.
- How long is your commute to school?
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Your favourite sports?
- How good can you cook? I make my own breakfast in the morning, since my parents leave for work before I get out of bed. So, you know, well enough to survive.
- Favourite colours? I like purple and grey.
- Anything you can never forgive? ...no comment...
- How tall are you? 152 cm
- Shoe size? ...umm...there a particular reason you wanna know...?
- Your dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires? Ideally, yeah. I'd like to marry some pretty girl one day, but I'm not sure if it'll ever happen.
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time?
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
- How do you commute to school?
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters?
- How's your eyesight?
- What's your favourite holiday?
- What job do you have in school?
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?