|Additional Info||Constantly irritates her class mates with her stupid questions.|
Midori Gurin is a female student in the game.
Midori Gurin has long green hair with parted bangs. Her eyes are a darker green. She wears the default uniform unless customized.
She is a Social Butterfly. If a camera is pointed at her, she will strike a cute pose. If she witnesses murder, she will run to the courtyard, and call the police.
- She was the first student to not have white panties, hers were green.
- Her appearance was inspired by Tsuruya/Churuya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
- Her name, Midori, means 'green' in Japanese, possibly referencing her green color scheme, and her last name "Gurin" (assumably spelt in Katakana) also means green. This means that her fully translated name is "Green Green".
- Her routine is unfinished. She stands in the same spot on the rooftop all day, similar to how Rival-chan stands under the cherry tree all day, but the player can still interact with her.
- Midori has had four different hairstyles throughout the game's development.
- Midori's favorite food is anything green, such as green M&Ms.
- If Midori were a rival, she'd have nearly-omniscient knowledge due to asking YandereDev stupid questions.
- Midori also has a non-canon soundcloud, where her voice actress posts silly voice samples of her and Oka Ruto.
This section is for trivia related to her soundcloud.
- Midori claims to be a magical girl and a time traveller.
- Midori's hair and eyes are green because she only eats green foods.
- Midori never shows up to class because her teacher doesn't have her on the roster, so her teacher acts like she doesn't belong in the classroom.
- Midori is in love with Ayano Aishi, who is also YandereDev.
- Midori doesn't like Pippi Osu and Ryuto Ippongo, due to them clearly having a thing for each other and being indecisive about dating.
- YandereDev pays Midori's medical bills.
- She watches as Jay from the Kubz Scouts and YandereDev make sweet yaoi love.
- Midori wants Mai to become her new best friend, but she did never happend.