|Herro this OC belongs to me, the wiki user Momo-tanchi. Just ask me for permission if you want to use this OC, please don't use it without my permission, fufufu.|
Akademi High School
Mom(alive),Dad(alive), Cousin Yukari Hino (alive)
|Keihakuna is a sweet girl who wants to make friends.|
Keihakuna Tsukino is an OC that attends Akademi High School.
Keihakuna has long black hair in a hime cut with her bangs parted to her right. She has pale skin and purple eyes. She wears the school uniform as well.
Keihakuna is patient, friendly, and honest. She likes telling the truth. She is too nice to say no sometimes. She is a bit of a klutz and tends to need help. She is a bit quiet at times. She has a sense of humor as well.
Keihakuna is the only child in her family. Her parents love her very much and spoil her. When she was younger, she used to get very mad when she didn't get what she wanted. She was very mean and rude to people. Now she is different. She treats everyone with kindness and respect. She is also satisfied with what she has though if she asked for something, she would still get it. She currently likes Noburu Shota.
Keihakuna has a crush on Noburu. Keihakuna thinks he's really nice and cool. Keihakuna admires his drawing skills. Keihakuna has no clue Noburu likes him back even though it's pretty obvious.
Keihakuna and Himiko are good friends. They get along pretty well unless Keihakuna gets Himiko upset. Keihakuna appreciates Himiko's overprotectiveness but at the same time dislikes it. Himiko is like a big sister to Keihakuna. Keihakuna likes to call Himiko 'Kimichi-chan' for a weird reason. They also like to talk to each other a lot.
Keihakuna and Hana like to game together and talk about Gravity Rush a lot. They are good friends. When Keihakuna first met Hana, she was a bit frightened by Hana's eye but now Keihakuna thinks Hana is a really good person.
Keihakuna and Setsuko are good friends that like to talk to each other. Keihakuna is aware of Setsuko's bad side and try not to annoy her. Keihakuna has asked Setsuko about how she got the scar on her forehead but Setsuko would always say no. Keihakuna has given up on asking but still wonders how she got her scar.
Keihakuna and Souta are acquaintances. They have had short conversations in classes but never spoke anywhere else. Keihakuna thinks Souta is nice and smart. Keihakuna wants to be friends with him but is too afraid to say anything about this.
Keihakuna and Kimiko are good friends. Keihakuna thinks Kimiko is very nice Even though she is also aware of Kimiko's bad side. Keihakuna and Kimiko like to game together as well. Keihakuna also tries not to piss her off.
Keihakuna and Akemi are great friends that get along pretty well. Keihakuna and Akemi like to talk to each other a lot. Keihakuna finds Akemi as a fun person to be with.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- She likes to game in her freetime.
- Kisekae made by Ishimaru
- Please tell us your name.
- When is your birthday?
- Your blood type?
- Please tell us your three sizes?
- Tell us about your family composition.
- What's your occupation?
- Your favourite food?
- Favourite animal?
- Favourite subject?
- Dislike subject?
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about?
- Do you enjoy school?
- Are you in any school clubs?
- What's your motto?
- Your special skill?
- Tell us about your treasure?
- Describe yourself in a single word?
- Your forte?
- Your shortcomings?
- Places in your memories?
- What is your favourite drink?
- How good can you swim?
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- Your hobby or obsession?
- Disliked food?
- Anything you want most currently?
- Afraid of heights?
- Dislike thunder?
- Rainy or sunny?
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- 'What do you eat for breakfast?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters?
- Do you have a cellphone?
- How long is your commute to school?
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Your favourite sports?
- How good can you cook?
- Favourite colours?
- Anything you can never forgive?
- How tall are you?
- Shoe size?
- Your dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time?
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
- How do you commute to school?
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters?
- How's your eyesight?
- What's your favourite holiday?
- What job do you have in school?
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?