|This OC is owned by the wiki user The Panda/Nopity. Please ask him for permission if you want to use this OC.|
Kawaii Shuto is the first OC of Nopity Nope Nope and a student of Akademi High. She is a non canon character.
Kawaii has double twin ponytails (Like Saki Miyu's) that are red, with pink eyes. She wears the standard uniform.
Kawaii is epic Tsundere. No questions. She is rude when she sees fit, has an accidental sense of humour and is actually a pessimist no matter how cheerful she looks. When she was about 10 years old she was a himedere. In general though, she is very clever but not really, as she is shown to make some silly mistakes.
Only been activated once in role plays, when something pisses off her to the maximum, she becomes a psychopath. End of story.
Persona (ITS DIFFERENT FROM PERSONALITY)
She is fragile, meaning she will beg you to keep her alive in exchange of not speaking a word about it. However, since she hates murderers in her deep heart and also cannot be categorised by simply 'fragile' she is also a part author.
Kawaii was born in the heart of Buraza Town , a natural himedere. She was born with a skin infection and the aftermath caused her to develop a measle-like rash on her back and nape. When she was young, she saw a murder happen in front of her eyes, and shortly after developed PTSD. After that, she became extremely shy to hide her nightmares and gruesome reminders of the event. After that, she was a normal girl who had a weird name.
Due to plot reasons, Iyaiya is Kawaii's best friend.
Kawaii's first friend, not overly close but still a friend.
She doesn't hate him as much as other people, but she has a bigger 'Stevie Repellent Kit' than anyone so people think she's normal. She occasionally uses his name as an alternative to swearing.
Physical Education, Chemistry.
Reputation: 50/100 or -0/+0
- Please tell us your name. Kawaii Shuto.
- When is your birthday? First of December.
- Your blood type? You really need to know? Fine, B-
- Please tell us your three sizes? No.....
- Tell us about your family composition. My mum and dad, duh!
- What's your occupation? Student.
- Your favourite food? Pocky!
- Favourite animal? Ehhh... Panda?
- Favourite subject? Mathematics!
- Dislike subject? Ehh, biology! We had to cut open a snail....
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? Nope.
- Do you enjoy school? Kind of...
- Are you in any school clubs? I'm in gaming!!
- What's your motto? I don't have a motto.
- Your special skill? Being lucky.
- Tell us about your treasure? No!
- Describe yourself in a single word? Kawaii.
- Your forte? Isn't forte pretty much the same as a special skill?
- Your shortcomings? Having my parents calling me Kawaii....
- Places in your memories? This Q&A is weird.... No.
- What is your favourite drink? Apple Juice.
- How good can you swim? Not very well...
- Your timing in 50-meter race? 1 hour in freestyle with a mobile hospital but 5 minutes in backstroke!
- Your hobby or obsession? Playing Osu!
- Disliked food? Vegetables. Ew!
- Anything you want most currently? No.
- Afraid of heights? Yes, and it's called acrophobia.
- Dislike thunder? Yes, because then I can't hear the osu! song.
- Rainy or sunny? Sunny! Obviously!
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? Mechanical.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Toast and an omelette.
- Do you believe in ghosts? No, but Kiri does!
- Can you play any musical instruments? No... But I'm soon going to get a violen!
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Indoor.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? I don't have sisters.
- Do you have a cellphone? Of course.
- How long is your commute to school? 5 Minutes.
- Do you have more friends than most? Nope...
- Your favourite sports? Table Tennis so I don't get bruised.
- How good can you cook? Average. I can cook enough stuff to last my life.
- Favourite colours? Pink.
- Anything you can never forgive? Murder.
- How tall are you? 6 feet.
- Shoe size? Why?
- Your dreams? What do you mean? My future or my sleeping dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires? Not yet.
- Do you dislike hot drinks? Yes.
- Do you like bitter coffee? Don't say that!
- Bed time? 9:00pm
- Wake up time? 6:30am
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Futon is not love, futon is not life. So basically bed.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? Yes, but I don't like doing it.
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? I have one, go to a dietitian.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? Chilled.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. My right arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. I got S on osu!
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. You started this Q&A.
- What's the name of your school anthem? We have one?
- What's your favourite flower? Lily.
- What's your favourite saying? None.
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? None.
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? Plants and the colour green.
- And summer? Skin cancer.
- What about fall? Noisiness from leaves.
- And then the winter? Hypothermia and frostbite, don't judge!
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? To my graduation ceremony and college tests so I can steal all the answers.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? Manga!
- What's your allowance? 800 yen a fortnight.
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. An eyesore.
- What are your hobbies? We said this already.
- Tell us your weight. 40 kilos.
- What are you capable of? Breathing, walking, running, etc. Next Question!
- What do you wear when you go to bed? My underwear.
- Has anyone ever asked you out? Only friends, no crushes. Plus they're not dates.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? Use a time machine to go 16 years back. No time machines? Then have a last meal.
- Tell us about your daily routine. I go to school, come back and do my homework. Period.
- What is something you always carry with you? My phone, notebook, pencil and tissues.
- Western food? Japanese food? Japanese and Western foods are ok, Chinese food is Bae.
- How do you commute to school? Walking.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Clean my teeth.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Get dressed.
- Where are you living right now? Buraza town, duh!
- What kind of place is it? A town that has only 2 ice cream shops...
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? Going to Australia!
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? My dad's car accidentally rolling over a cat.
- Do you like roller coasters? NO! DON'T SAY THE WORD!
- How's your eyesight? 20/20, so they say.
- What's your favourite holiday? To Australia. The Great Barrier Reef is so cool!
- What job do you have in school? Student.
- What do you do in your free time? Study, read a book or play video games.
- How long do you study every day? 1 hour at home.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? Nobody, I'm the advisor in a way.
- What do you do on the weekends? Relax.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? A person.
- Are the school rules really strict? Not really but I heard that in 1980 it was hell.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? Salad, a sausage and cupcake!
- How many friends do you have? Two, Kiri and Iyaiya!
- Do you take any detours when you go home? Nope.
- Are you interested in any actors? No.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? Very invading of privacy.
|“||Eek! Don't take shots of my panties!||”|
— Kawaii when you take panty shots.
|“||Go to a doctor!||”|
— Kawaii when she sees you visibly insane or laughing insanely.
|“||No please, don't kill me, I won't tell ANYONE!||”|
— Kawaii when you murder someone in front of her
6:30am - Wakes up
7:00am - Arrives at school
7:05am - Walks early to the Gaming club to troll the other members by getting the best gaming computer. Her ’tsundere’ mode is activated. ("BAKA! YOU LOST THE BEST PC!")
8:15am - Walks to class 1-2.
12:00pm - Eats her lunch in the rooftop
12:05pm - Makes the best of the rest of lunch by going to the gaming club again or on Thursdays, naps in the library secretly. Before tests she studies.
12:55pm - Walks to class.
3:30pm - Changes shoes.
3:35pm - Studies only on Tuesdays. Any other day and she' sin the gaming club.
- Her class is 1-2
Pics of Kawaii in Kisekae.
Artwork made digitally.
Other Classification or pics I'm too lazy to sort.