Kyaaaa! Ugh, seriously?! Be more careful!
This is part of TheFunGame's AU/Fanon.
Please don't edit unless it's necessary
Ishimaru Tomohisa is one of TheFunGame's OCs. He attends Akademi High School.
|One of the loners at Akademi.
Joined the Gaming Club for Pippi Osu
Has a crush on Ryuto Ippongo
Ishimaru has short brown hair with blue eyes. He wears an earring on his right ear. He wears the the fifth male uniform unless customized. Due to being in the Gaming Club, he wears the d-pad accessory as a clip on his head.
Ishimaru is a Teacher's Pet. He is an average student in his classes due to him being unable to focus in them, this is due to him being diagnosed with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) when he was a child. He had a crush on Pippi Osu in his first year at Akademi, but has grown to have more of a crush on Ryuto Ippongo in his second year. If he witnesses you murder someone/ finds a body, he will run away and grab a teacher. If you manage to get rid of the body before him and the teacher return, the teacher will scold him and he will return to his standard schedule albeit Mind-broken.
- Pippi Osu: His first crush. He no longer has a crush on her, but they remain good friends. He joined the Gaming Club to be around Pippi more, but now only stays to get close to Ryuto.
- Ryuto Ippongo: His current crush. He hasn't left the Gaming Club due to the fact that he wants to stay near Ryuto more often. He enjoys watching Ryuto play OSU, even if he doesn't understand what's going on.
- Kanna Kaito: One of his club members. Kanna and Ishimaru don't interact much, and if they do, it's only to exchange gamer tips.
- Midori Gurin: One of his least favorite Gaming Club members. He finds her voice to be annoying and can't stand hearing her voice for too long. He was amazed when he first saw Midori's gaming skills.
|“||Now that I think about it, I do need help with something. You see, I've lost my 3Ds somewhere in the school. I know, it sounds like an easy task but here's the kicker. It was taken by a teacher...and it wasn't mine. Please, get it back for me!||”|
— Ishimaru offering his task
- Head to the incinerator area and identify the missing delinquent.
- Look around the school for the missing delinquent (Found in the male bathroom)
- Give Ishimaru his friend's 3Ds back.
If you complete this task, you will gain the benefits of being Ishimaru's friend.
- This was Mike Schmidt from California's OC
- The old version of this page was created by CrystaltheCool
|Students: Kanna Kaito, Minato Akari, Hiroyuki Akane, Subara Shipan, Atari Fuyu, Kazure Noriko, Yumiza Honoka, Tsuin Honoka, Bobu Kyatto, Asobu Gemu, Hanna Kaito, Sono Kawari, Bataku Rasshu, Kujara Mimi, Max Chase, Raito Suta, Kan Peki, Nagai Shiraga, Myuji Karu, Tsuyoi Aji, Poruta Gaisuto, Seichi Yukio, Riichi Mitsue, Kenji Kurosawa, Tanoshi Kukki, Shirou Ayaru, Fanshi Nanoko, Kosuke Kamin, Kichiro Ryou, Otogi Banashi, Miyako Hirano, Ishimaru Tomohisa, Sasuredi Ritchi, Kiyoka Hikari, Kama Jutsu, Noizu Burokku, Hiro Yuki, Manga Koibito|