|Yo this OC belongs to Dillon. Please ask for permission before using this OC.|
Usagi (Old nickname).
Human, Japanese + Chinese descent
Akademi High School
Yaozu Maki (Cousin)
|No additional information available at this time.|
Ine Maki is an OC created by Strawberry Imouto.
She is not a canon student unless a JPEG file and name (Gender, hair, etc) is modified.
Ine is a ordinary student at Akademi Highschool. She isn't very popular and has a small amount of friends.
Ine wears the Sweater Vest Uniform (Uniform #3), has turquoise eyes and brown hair tied into bun-pigtails and clips her fringe back with pink clips.
She is a very shy person, and doesn't speak out much. This means that you will receive less reputation loss or risk of end screens when performing Yandere actions. Such as being caught visibly insane, in the process of elimination, covered in blood, openly armed, or visibly lewd.
She and Jack are close friends, however Jack is unknowing of her crush towards him. He helps her reach stuff she can't get, mostly because of her height.
Momo was one of Ine's first friends, and Ine considers her one of her best friends.
Tiffany and Ine are good friends, and Ine frequently asks Tiffany about Jack. Ine sometimes feels suspicious when Tiffany seems rather... incestuous.
Yuina and Ine are friends, and Yuina is always trying to make Ine come out of her shell and grow a little less shy. Sometimes Yuina's cheerful attitude is overwhelming for Ine.
Ine and Yaozu are cousins and are very close to one another. At times Yaozu can be very protective over Ine.
Ine only knows Anzu through Yaozu. And the two of them don't talk to each other that much but Ine this ridiculous idea that Anzu dislikes her for one reason or another.
- Please tell us your name.
It-it's Ine Maki.
- When is your birthday?
- Your blood type?
A.. b-but I'm not sure which type of A.
- Please tell us your three sizes?
T-T-three sizes? I-I've never really measured.. bu-but I assume it's pretty small.
- Tell us about your family composition.
I.. um.. I d..don't really understand...
- What's your occupation?
I.. I'm a first year student at Akademi Highschool.
- Your favourite food?
Maybe.. ebi furai?
- Favourite animal?
I like rabbits because my friends used to call me "Usagi" because of my hair.
- Favourite subject?
My favourite is Music.
- Dislike subject?
I d-dislike Chemistry because of clumsiness in the past.
- Is there anyone you've been thinking about?
I.. Um.. J-Ja.. I.. Can I pass?
- Do you enjoy school?
- Are you in any school clubs?
I'm in Light Music Club, I mostly joined because I wanted to spend more time with J.........
- What's your motto?
I don't really know.
- Your special skill?
I can cook tonkatsu.. is that a skill?
- Tell us about your treasure?
- Describe yourself in a single word?
I.. I guess "shy"?
- Your forte?
I am pretty okay in swim class.
- Your shortcomings?
I can't really talk to people very easily.
- Places in your memories?
My old house in Osaka.
- What is your favourite drink?
- How good can you swim?
I.. I think well... it.. it depends what you consider "good".
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
I don't really remember the exact time... but I don't do very well.
- Your hobby or obsession?
I... um... I wouldn't c-call it an obsession I-I...
- Disliked food?
- Anything you want most currently?
Y..You mean right at this second?
- Afraid of heights?
I'm short so I prefer to be higher...
- Dislike thunder?
Yeah it..it's scary.
- Rainy or sunny?
W.. why not both... well they're both needed.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
I like mechanical pencils when I'm writing.. especially when we have to write kanji.
- What do you eat for breakfast?
Ozoni and half an iyokan an..and perhaps a cup of tea?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
I.. I don't really know.. I prefer not to think about things like that.
- Can you play any musical instruments?
I can play violin and a bit of base guitar.
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
I think it's healthy to keep it mixed.
- Ever in quarrel with your siblings?
N..No I don't have any siblings.
- Do you have a cellphone?
- How long is your commute to school?
Not too far.
- Do you have more friends than most?
Not really, I have a few but that's all I need.
- Your favourite sports?
- How good can you cook?
I like to cook but I'm not amazing at it.
- Favourite colours?
- Anything you can never forgive?
Can't think of anything.
- How tall are you?
- Shoe size?
I've never measured, but I guess a 6 in woman's sizes.
- Your dreams?
I'm not sure what I really want to do.
- Do you have any marriage desires?
Um... Well...t..there is one person....
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
N-No I q..quite enjoy them actually.
- Do you like bitter coffee?
No I don't like bitter things that much.
- Bed time?
8:40pm.. I like to wake up early in the morning.
- Wake up time? .
5:30am, l.. like I said before.. I like to wake up early.
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
Earthquakes have been more frequent lately, so I'm grateful for having a futon.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
I think so...
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
Always eat healthy, and drink green tea.. It heightens your metabolism!
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
Warm.. it feels squishy cold.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
Me and J-Jack went to a festival last week... I consider that lucky.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
My cousin (Character not ready for you to know about yet) broke his arm in a dancing competition.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
I don't know... I'm so sorry for disappointing you..
- What's your favourite flower?
I love peach blossoms. Back in Osaka we had a few and I always loved seeing them bloom in Spring.
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
Spending time with my cousin outside picking peaches, we were always very close and had fun together.
- And summer?
Summer is when we have holidays.. so I guess holidays at the beach?
- What about fall?
Seeing the leaves changing colour, I..I know it sound cheesy but it's true.
- And then the winter?
Looking at the snowflakes falling while in the classroom, is a nice experience to share with friends.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
I would go back to Ancient Japan, I wan't to experience times before all our technology.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
I like to read shonen manga rather than short stories.
- What's your allowance?
I have to do chores for my allowance, It varies depending on the job.
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
P-People don't really talk about me, but they usually say I'm just say I'm just shy and boring.
- What are your hobbies?
S-swimming and art.
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
....What do you mean? That's a very open-ended question.
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
I-I-I would tell.... I'm sorry.. I can't...
- Tell us about your daily routine.
...I go to school.... Is there much more to it?
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
Japanese food is really good! But Western food is good too!
- How do you commute to school?
Not too far... I can walk if I leave early enough.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
... Pray with my family...
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- What kind of place is it?
Nice.. but people seem to be putting a lot of cafe's nearby.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
N-Nothing I can remember so far.
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
I can't think of anything.
- Do you like roller coasters?
Sometimes, but I don't like super scary ones.
- How's your eyesight?
20/20.. I'm pretty sure.
- What's your favourite holiday?
I rather enjoy Hinamatsuri. (Also known as "Dolls Festival" or "Girls Festival")
- What job do you have in school?
Um... sometimes I help with the library,
- What do you do in your free time?
I-I like to play music.
- How long do you study every day?
I-It depends how much homework I get, b-but I typically do it for an hour o-or so.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
I spend time with my cousin.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
I-I think I would be a bunny or mouse.
- Are the school rules really strict?
C-Compared to other Japanese schools they seem quite relaxed.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
I make bento with leftovers.
- How many friends do you have?
A-about 7 in total.
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
I..Um don't really follow that sort of thing.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?
It was very nice to talk t-to you, I-I-I hope I wasn't to boring.
- She is in Classroom 1-2.
- Strawberry Imouto likes to call Ine the "Mikan Tsumiki of the Yandere Simulator Fanon Wiki".
- Ine's first name in Japanese means "Rice" or "Rice field" and her surname means "Chinese Black Pinetree".
- Her birthday takes place on August 7th, this is also the holiday of "Tanabata" also known as the "Star Festival". However most regions of Japan celebrate this holiday on July 7th.
- She is slightly shorter than the average Japanese 16 year-old.
- Her "Dere" Type is "Dandere".
- In the Light Music Club she will play violin or the bass guitar.
- She is mostly Japanese but she has some Chinese heritage on her father's side.
- Ine can speak Cantonese.
Currently relevant pictures.