Stop right there!
This OC belongs to Redandsymmetry. Please ask his permission before using!!
Hitoshi Akiya is an OC created by Redandsymmetry.
Some content on this page may be triggering. Proceed at your own risk.
Hitoshi's life was mostly good for a while. He had a nice, caring mother, a hard-working father, and a cool older brother. Everything was going great, until one day when Hitoshi was 14. That was the day his father found out that his mother was cheating on him. Instead of confronting her about it, he decided to take his anger out on Hitoshi. He was beaten daily for something that wasn't his fault, his father even going so far as to leave cuts on his body.
One day, Hitoshi's brother Jurou heard Hitoshi screaming from his room and decided to investigate. Once he seen what was happening, he tried his best to protect Hitoshi from their father. However, that didn't go too well for him. Kouzai only became angrier and attacked Jurou, leaving him with many bruises and a black eye afterwards. Unfortunately for Hitoshi, Jurou was too afraid to try to help him again.
The abuse continued on for a while after, until finally Suzume found out about it. She had came home earlier than usual one night, and heard yelling and crying from Hitoshi's room. She went up to see what was going on, and seen what her husband was doing to Hitoshi. She called the police on him, trying her best to protect Hitoshi from him until they arrived.
It wasn't discovered until that day that Hitoshi had also self-harmed during that period of time. He had attempted to make himself bleed to death by leaving deep cuts in his wrists, though he had not succeeded.
A few months after Hitoshi began his second year at Akademi High, his brother Jurou had gotten into an accident due to the driver of the car being drunk. Most of the people in the car were lucky, though Jurou was not. He had sadly been killed in the crash, and his body had become nearly unidentifiable. This day is still a sensitive topic for Hitoshi, as he considered his brother to be his best friend.
Now, Hitoshi's life is slowly getting better. He began to date two other boys and he has just become a happier person in general.
Hitoshi has red hair that somewhat covers his right eye. His eyes are red as well. He wears uniform 1, and somehow manages to keep his sleeves in place all day. He also wears a heart shaped locket that contains some of the ashes of his deceased brother.
Outside of school, he usually wears shirts with long sleeves and either black pants or jeans, even if it's hot outside. The reason why he does this is because he was physically abused by his father at age 14, and has many scars all over his body because of it. He also used to self harm, which is another reason he covers up his arms.
Hitoshi tries his best to be nice, however he is easily angered. He isn't the most sane, and he would not hesitate to attack another person if they were to try to harm his friends, family or lovers.
Hitoshi is a Sleuth. He is cheery and playful in high atmosphere, but if the atmosphere is low, he will be cautious. He will try to snap pictures of the murderer in the act, and if he manages to, he will send it to the police.
Hitoshi has one task.
Hitoshi has lost his camera from the Photography Club. If someone finds it and returns it to him, he will become their friend.
Haruto Yuto - Hitoshi used to have a crush on him, but dropped it after he learned that he had made fun of his 'friend' when his 'friend' confessed to him. He had a deep hatred for Haruto due to the things that he did to Hiroyuki. Though, he eventually let go and forgave Haruto. He soon fell for him again, though his feelings for Hiroyuki remained.
Koharu Hinata - Hitoshi used to have a crush on her until he discovered that she was already in a relationship with Inkyu Basu.
Jurou Akiya - Hitoshi's deceased older brother. Before Jurou's death, the two of them were very close and had many things in common. One day, when Hitoshi was being beaten by their father, he had tried to save Hitoshi and stop Kouzai. However, this didn't work, and he had only gotten himself hurt. After that, he had been too afraid to ever try again. Hitoshi blames Jurou's death on one of Jurou's friends, who was the driver of the car. Whenever Jurou is mentioned, Hitoshi cannot help but to burst into tears.
Kouzai Akiya - Hitoshi's father. When Hitoshi was 14, Kouzai would physically abuse him daily, and even hurt his other son Jurou when he tried to interfere. This went on for a while until one day Hitoshi's mother, Suzume, found out about it and got him arrested.
Suzume Akiya - Hitoshi's mother. She saved Hitoshi from her husband, Kouzai, when she found out that he had been physically abused by him for a while.
Ran Murakami - They have a mutual hate for each other. Despite having incriminating evidence against her and Sachi, he has not yet been able to get them arrested.
Kaori Sasaki - They are close friends.
Yuka Hattori - Hitoshi's friend and classmate. He will stand up for her when she is being bullied, and comfort her when she is scared.
Sachi Miyara - Hitoshi swears that she's a murderer and will not stop until he proves it. Despite having incriminating evidence against her and Ran, he has not yet been able to get them arrested.
Hiroyuki Akane - Hitoshi's boyfriend. They started dating in a roleplay you can find on Hiroyuki's page.
|“||I swear I will find that killer, whatever it takes!||”|
— Hitoshi vowing to find the murderer.
- Hitoshi wears a locket with the ashes of his deceased brother inside of it. He is commonly teased for wearing it, as it looks 'girly'. Usually when this happens, Hitoshi breaks down and cries, remembering the day he discovered that his brother had died.
- He absolutely hates being called 'pet', though he doesn't mind 'kitty' or 'kitten', in fact he loves those two nicknames maybe just a bit too much.
- At one point, he stole wine from his mother and drank it even though he is below the legal drinking age.
- He dislikes dogs and is very afraid of them. This is due to an incident that happened with a dog in his childhood.
- He is also afraid of heights for an unknown reason.
- For his birthday, his mom and step-dad got him a 6 year old, one-eyed cat named Patch.
- Hitoshi has a hard time trusting anyone who even hurts him the slightest bit.
100 Questions (WIP)
- Please tell us your name.
- My name is Hitoshi Akiya!
- When is your birthday?
- My birthday is June 23rd.
- Your blood type?
- I don't know.
- Please tell us your three sizes?
- What? What's that supposed to mean?
- Tell us about your family composition.
- I have a mother, a step-father, and... a dead older brother...
- What's your occupation?
- I'm just a student at Akademi High.
- Your favourite food?
- I don't really have one.
- Favourite animal?
- I like cats, they're really cute.
- Favourite subject?
- I don't really think I have one.
- Dislike subject?
- Again, I don't have one.
- Is there a boy/girl you've been thinking about?
- My two boyfriends, Hiroyuki and Haruto!
- Do you enjoy school?
- Sometimes. Depends on how the day goes.
- Are you in any school clubs?
- Yes, the Photography Club. I joined for two reasons. One, because I love photography, and two, to remember my brother Jurou...
- What's your motto?
- Don't have one.
- Your special skill?
- Tell us about your treasure?
- I have this camera that my brother gave to me before he died. It's very special to me.
- Describe yourself in a single word?
- Your forte?
- Your shortcomings?
- Places in your memories?
- What is your favourite drink?
- How good can you swim?
- I guess I'm pretty good, I used to be in the Sports Club.
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- I don't really remember...
- Your hobby or obsession?
- Once again, photography.
- Disliked food?
- Anything you want most currently?
- I want my older brother to be alive again...
- Afraid of heights?
- It depends on how high.
- Dislike thunder?
- It's kind of annoying, but it's not too bad.
- Rainy or sunny?
- It depends. Both of them make for beautiful photos.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Not at all.
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
- I like the outdoors, there's so much more to take photos of out there.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters?
- I don't have any sisters.
- Do you have a cellphone?
- How long is your commute to school?
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Not really.
- Your favourite sports?
- I like ice skating.
- How good can you cook?
- I can't really.
- Favourite colours?
- Anything you can never forgive?
- How tall are you?
- I'm 5'6".
- Shoe size?
- Your dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- I don't really wish to discuss this with people other than my boyfriends.
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- I don't mind them.
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Nope, I need to have sugar in it, otherwise I won't drink it.
- Bed time?
- I don't really have a specific bed time. I usually just go to bed whenever I feel tired.
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- I fell down the side of a mountain and injured myself while trying to take a photo.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- I don't have one.
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- Don't have one.
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- I'd go back to right before my brother left with his friends and get him to stay home.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- They're both good...
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- Technically yes and no.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- A bag with several items in it, including a camera.
- Western food? Japanese food?
- How do you commute to school?
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- With my parents.
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- My brother Jurou's death...
- Do you like roller coasters?
- How's your eyesight?
- Pretty good.
- What's your favourite holiday?
- What job do you have in school?
- I'm just a student and a member of the Photography Club.
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- Kind of.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- I have a few.
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?
- It was okay.
- Portrait by Darkpai
- Drawing by Oni
- (Non-official) Kisekaes by Pistachio, Vick, and Josh
| Students: Hitoshi Akiya, Jurou Akiya, Hideki Aoyama, Katsuo Aoyama, Masato Aoyama, Mizuki Nakano, Manabu Ichikawa, Ran Murakami, Sachi Miyara, Ayaka Mori, Kazuki Mori, Mayumi Iseya, Yukio Iseya, Eva Lee, Yamato Fujiwara, Kotone Ikeda, Yuka Hattori, Kaori Sasaki, Takashi Kimura, Sai Rento, Rui Kida, Sayo Kuramoto, Naomi Harada, Akane Akai, Koiwa Zurai, Itsuki Maeda, Reiko Arashiro, Sayuri Izuhara, Masuyo Yamashita, Mayuko Ichihara, Kaoru Azuma, Kayo Takenaka, Rika Koizumi, Naoko Matsushita, Michi Fukui, Hottoto Kōrudo, Kōfuku Tokyōfu, Fuchū Ina
Children: Takara Ichikawa
Shared OCs: Yunui Yanu
Fanons: Haruto Yuto, Info-kun, Riku Soma, Hanako Yamada, Taro Yamada, Budo Masuta, Sota Yuki, Shin Higaku, Mei Mio, Osana Najimi, Oka Ruto, Musume Ronshaku, Kizana Haruka, Kokona Haruka, Muja Kina, Yui Rio, Takeshi Aishi, Daku Atsu, Yuna Hina, Sora Sosuke