| ♥ STOP RIGHT THERE! This page belongs to Baedere's Fanon.♥
ANY of this is not canon except there (well maybe a little). If you complain ANY of this, you're gonna have a bad time...♥
Hayato Haruki wears the default male uniform, unless otherwise customized by the player.
Hayato Haruki has spiky and messy green hair that is pulled by a matching hairclip back to reveal his forehead and matching eyes. When he's not wearing his hairclip, his bangs are sightly long and also messy like his hair and ends on his nose, covering a bit his eyes.
He's muscular (six pack abs) and has an average height and weight. That proofs that he's the handsome/hot one out of his friends and the perfect one although he doesn't has (and doesn't need) a lot of fangirls.
While not at school, he wears:
- During Summer/Spring: A green t-shirt with a ligher green shirt underneath, tight blue jeans and green sneakers with white socks underneath. Wears the hairclip;
- During Winter/Fall: A green hoodie (similar to Choromatsu's), baggy dark blue jeans and dark green boots (and a green and white letterman jacket). Wears the hairclip;
- At Home: A large green sweater (sometimes a hoodie), baggy light green horizontally striped stockings and his underwear (not gonna tell you, pervert). Doesn't wear the hairclip unless needed;
- Sleep: A green shirt and matching shorts. Doesn't wear the hairclip unless needed;
He has the Social Heroic persona (Teacher's Pet in canon). If Hayato sees Ayano Aishi murdering any other student, he will run to the nearest group and call the police and wait it out. If a second murder is commited, he acts as a hero, attempting to apprehend the murderer. If he sees only one murder the last day, he will immediatley apprehend the murderer the next time they see murder take place, regardless of the amount of times. He refuses to talk to the murderer if he witnessed only 1 murder, but when he sees Retsu's corpse or when he notices that she's dead/kidnapped, he will fall in depression because he couldn't save her.
He's quiet, self-disciplined, gentle, mature, overprotective and very ambitious, always trying to help people. However, he can be really stressed out and annoyed very easily, no matter what.
Koharu Hinata: Also his classmate and close friend.
Yandere-chan: Also his classmate but when Hayato witnesses a murder caused by her, he will run to the nearest group and call the police and wait it out. If a second murder is commited, he acts as a hero, attempting to apprehend the murderer. If they saw only one murder the last day, he will immediatley apprehend the murderer the next time they see murder take place, regardless of the amount of times. he refuses to talk to the murderer if he witnessed only 1 murder.
Ryusei Koki: They are frenemies because they love and fight for the same girl and they usually fight a lot (like Cartman and Kyle).
Riku Soma: Friends.
Haruto Yuto: Close and childhood friends. They usually get along really well, but they have issues due to the fact that Haruto can be an idiot. Haruto usually calls him "Fappy Haruki" due to the fact that he caught Hayato doing "private stuff". Their relationship is similar to Osomatsu and Choromatsu's (Osomatsu-san). The only difference is that they're not related.
Retsu Yuto: They are classmates, close and childhood friends. Both have a crush on each other. He cares a lot about her but she doesn't realize that he has a crush on her. They're dating in Baedere's Fanon. Since he has a crush on her, if the player kills Retsu in front of him, he will attack the player with much more force than he's usually capable of.
Aiko Kaneko: They have zero knowledge about each other.
Ricci Ryoko: They dislike each other so much. She usually calls him a "green haired fuckboy" and forces him to do "embarrassing stuff" such as crossdressing.
|Likes||Music, Martial Arts, Sports, Nature, School, Justice, Friends, Family|
|Neutral||Cooking, Theatre, Occult, Photography, Science, Video Games, Cats, Anime, Solitude, Reading, Money|
|Dislikes||Art, Gardening, Violence, Memes, Cosplay|
- Hayato is kinda obsessed with sports. He has an insane workout schedule that anyone isn't able to complete unless that person is either him or Budo.
- He also seems to eat healthy stuff and with low calories. He's also not really into sweets.
- His favorite sport is swimming.
- Hayato clips on his bangs because he doesn't want to get attention from other girls, however, he sometimes is seen without them (mostly at home).
- He states that he doesn't have a crush on Retsu but he only does that to hide his feelings but he's doesn't act Tsundere-ish like her.
- However, if he loses enough patience, he will act Tsundere.
- He has a great singing voice compared to othee boys. That's one of his traits that Retsu adores on him. The other ones are the way he acts towards her, his hair and a few more that Retsu hides from anyone.
- His account in the Wikia is Hayato-Green-Haruki.
- He would fall into depression if Retsu dies. A week later, he would commit suicide. He will cut himself, have suicidal thoughts, join the Occult Club and will mourn and cry. He would also stop using his hairclip and change his wardrobe. Also, he might go to the rooftop instead of gossiping with his friends.
- The same scenario (except the suicide) would happen if they break up.
- Hayato would say a few emo/goth/suicidal quotes. One of them would be a reference to Stan/Raven's quotes in the episode "Raisins" from South Park.
- Hayato is atelophobic. Atelophobia is the fear of not doing something right or the fear of not being good enough (aka imperfections). It also means that he's a perfectionist.
- He's not popular like his best friend. It's most likely due the fact that he can be a Gary Stu.
- The reason why he got the nickname of "Fappy Haruki" was due to the fact that Haruto caught him doing "private stuff". That's a reference to the anime "Osomatsu-san", when Osomatsu gave Choromatsu the nickname of "Fappymatsu", etc, at episode 13 (last segment).
- His blood type came from Tsubasa Amaha from Starry⭐Sky.