This OC is created by Beta. Please ask permission before using this OC in any way.
Fude Nagakage is a fanon student who attends Akademi High School. She is Betapekoyama's first OC.
Fude is taller than average, and has long green hair that goes into a braid at the back. Her eyes are gold and she wears thin black glasses. She wears the default sailor fuku uniform, unless chosen otherwise by the player. In every uniform she owns, she has modified the skirt to be slightly longer. Her socks are the regular white ones, as she doesn't want to stand out. Her skin is pale.
Outside of school, she usually wears simple clothing, and dislikes anything that is flashy.
Fude has a strong sense of justice. Despite her being very quiet and antisocial when she was young, she enjoys taking on a role of leadership now that she is older. Fude can be quite strict and does not hesitate to point out rule breaking or bad behaviour. She is easily annoyed by excitable or loud people. However, she is easily tempted once she relaxes. Though she doesn’t like admitting it, she does enjoy mischief once in a while.
In-game, she acts different from most Teacher's Pets. While being able to do everything else normal Teacher's Pets do, she will also report any actions that would normally just result in a reputation loss (ex. panty shots, covered in blood, visibly insane) to a teacher. This will not automatically result in a trip to the guidance counselor office. However, if she does this three times, that will happen. If you do her tasks and befriend her, she will stop doing this and instead act like a regular Teacher's Pet. As well, if you manage to clear up a body before she is able to get a teacher, her teacher will not pass it off as a prank right away, due to her trust in Fude. Instead, they will spend the next 15 in-game minutes searching for any evidence you left behind. If a camera is pointed at her, she will put a hand to her chin and stare at you in suspicion. Despite being part of the Student Council, she does not carry pepper spray or have the Dangerous persona.
Fude was born to a very strict family. When she was 6, her family moved to Buraza Town due to her father's work. Ever since she was young, her father has put a lot of stress on her to do well in school, due to his own past failures. This caused her no-nonsense attitude and slight emotional distance from others.
- Kokona Haruka - Fude previously had a minor crush on her, but this is no longer the case. Kokona only sees Fude as a friend, and they occasionally talk to each other at school.
- Aka Fiafukosono - Fude originally thought of Aka as just a delinquent. But after some time of knowing each other, they eventually became friends. She has a small crush on her, and does not know the feelings are mutual.
- Chuu Nibyou - Fude sees her as a nuisance, but doesn't seem to think she can really cause any real trouble. In low school atmosphere, they become closer.
- Rei Chawa - Fude does not know very much about her, and sees her as a normal student. However, they are on good terms, as she is one of the people Rei invites to her tea party in her task. She is unaware of Rei's crush on her, but has a small one in return.
- Fude has a normal relationship with her family, though she does not get along with her dad as much as her mom. This is due to him putting a lot of stress on her in school.
Fude has 2 tasks.
Fude will ask you to grab her textbook from Classroom 2-2 that she left behind. After this task is completed, you will be allowed to ask her to go away.
Asking about Task: "There is something I need done, actually. I accidentally left my textbook in my class. Could you get it for me, please?"
Accepting Task: "Thank you. My class is 2-2."
Declining Task: "...I don't see how this would be a difficult request. I'll get it myself, then."
Completing Task: "I give you my sincerest thanks. If you need a favor from me in the future, I'll do it."
Fude will ask you to go to go out to town and buy the newest volume of a specific manga for her. If you examine the cover of it, it appears to be some kind of slice of life yuri manga (not 18+, though). After this task is completed, you will be able to ask her to follow you and distract someone.
Asking about Task: "...Well, there's one more thing. I can't really be seen doing this, but can you go to the bookstore and buy this manga for me? If you could not really look at it, that'd be great, too..."
Accepting Task: "Thank you so much! Here's 1000 yen to buy it."
Declining Task: "That's okay. It is kind of embarrassing."
Completing Task: "You're a lifesaver. ...Uh, you didn't read it, right?"
- She likes going on the computer.
- She has a small interest in knitting.
- She studies almost constantly.
- Please tell us your name. Fude Nagakage.
- When is your birthday? The 8th of February.
- Your blood type? A.
- Please tell us your three sizes? No. What kind of person are you?
- Tell us about your family composition. I live with my mother and father.
- What's your occupation? I am a student.
- Your favourite food? Gyūdon with egg.
- Favourite animal? A kudu.
- Favourite subject? I enjoy most subjects equally.
- Dislike subject? Gym.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? I'm not interested in boys in that way.
- Do you enjoy school? Yes.
- Are you in any school clubs? I am in the Student Council.
- What's your motto? "Champions aren't born, they're made."
- Your special skill? My leadership and logic.
- Tell us about your treasure? I don't have one.
- Describe yourself in a single word? Leader.
- Your forte? Books.
- Your shortcomings? ...My lack of self-control when I'm relaxed.
- Places in your memories? My old school, and my childhood home.
- What is your favourite drink? Coffee.
- How good can you swim? I'm okay at it.
- Your timing in 50-meter race? I don't run.
- Your hobby or obsession? Studying. And yuri romance stories, but please don't tell my parents that.
- Disliked food? There isn't any that I really dislike.
- Anything you want most currently? ...A girlfriend.
- Afraid of heights? Somewhat.
- Dislike thunder? No. At night, it's soothing and helps me sleep.
- Rainy or sunny? Rainy.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? Pencil.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Cereal.
- Do you believe in ghosts? I'm not sure.
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? I like both.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? I don't have any sisters.
- Do you have a cellphone? Yes.
- How long is your commute to school? 10 minutes, more or less.
- Do you have more friends than most? I don't think so.
- Your favourite sports? I don't usually play sports. Soccer seems nice, though.
- How good can you cook? Very well, actually.
- Favourite colours? Green.
- Anything you can never forgive? Any major crimes.
- How tall are you? 5'5.
- Shoe size? Size 8.
- Your dreams? To become a lawyer, or writer.
- Do you have any marriage desires? I want to marry a girl that I truly love.
- Do you dislike hot drinks? No. They're comforting.
- Do you like bitter coffee? It depends how bitter it is.
- Bed time? 11:00 PM, usually.
- Wake up time? . 6:30 AM.
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Bed.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? Yes.
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? No, I don't.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? Both are fine.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. My right arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. My parents are going on a business trip, so I will have more free time.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. I lost a good chance to tell someone that I love them.
- What's the name of your school anthem? I don't believe we have one.
- What's your favourite flower? Delphiniums.
- What's your favourite saying? "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings."
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? 粉骨砕身, funkotsu saishin, which means 'trying one's best'.
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? Flowers.
- And summer? Sun.
- What about fall? Leaves.
- And then the winter? Ice.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? I would return to my childhood.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? It depends on what the subject of it is.
- What's your allowance? 1500 yen every week. I help clean the house and cook.
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. They say that I am intelligent. Or, if they are not fond of me, they call me a 'stuck up teacher's pet with a stick up her ass', excuse my language.
- What are your hobbies? I often go on the computer and read books. I also knit, though rarely.
- Tell us your weight. 118 lb.
- What are you capable of? Writing, teaching others, and most activities that involve thinking or knowledge.
- What do you wear when you go to bed? Shorts and any loose shirt.
- Has anyone ever asked you out? A boy did, once, but I had to turn him down.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine. Wake up. Eat breakfast. Brush teeth. Study. Go to school. Leave school. Study. Eat dinner. Study. Use small amount of free time. Brush teeth. Sleep.
- What is something you always carry with you? A book.
- Western food? Japanese food? Japanese.
- How do you commute to school? I walk.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Make sure all of my homework is completed.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Brush my teeth.
- Where are you living right now? In a house with my parents.
- What kind of place is it? It's average-sized, but nice.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? Becoming part of the Student Council.
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? Moving away from my old house.
- Do you like roller coasters? I've never been on one. I'd like to try it.
- How's your eyesight? Not very good. I wear glasses for a reason, you know.
- What's your favourite holiday? ...Valentine's Day.
- What job do you have in school? I work with the rest of the Student Council.
- What do you do in your freetime? Study, usually.
- How long do you study every day? 4 hours, usually.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? I rely on teachers to give me advice.
- What do you do on the weekends? Study.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? An eagle.
- Are the school rules really strict? Yes.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? The school lunch, unless I bring something from home.
- How many friends do you have? A couple.
- Do you take any detours when you go home? Not usually.
- Are you interested in any actors? No.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? It was interesting.
- She is in Classroom 2-2.
- She is loosely based off of Nina Einstein from Code Geass.
- She got 10 points on the Yandere Simulator Mary Sue Litmus Test.
- Her theme is Incompetence by österreich.
Casual 1 (OLD)
Casual 2 (OLD)
Fude's model was created by Kawaii Derp.
Pictures drawn by Betapekoyama are to be considered official.