This OC is created by Beta. Please ask permission before using this OC in any way.
Chuu Nibyou is a fanon student who attends Akademi High School. She is Betapekoyama's second OC.
Chuu is short for her age. She has long, light purple hair with dyed dark purple ends. Her bangs are also dyed the same colour. Her middle bang is noticeably longer than the others. She has purple eyes, and wears the default sailor fuku uniform, unless chosen otherwise by the player, with thigh-high purple stockings. On her uniform, there are pale purple stripes instead of the usual white ones. Like all other Occult Club members, she wears a choker. Her skin is pale.
Outside of school, she usually wears a purple long-sleeved shirt, and a black skirt. She also wears black boots.
Chuu thinks of herself as superior to the other students. She is desperate for attention and goes great lengths to make sure others are aware of her. She is nearly always seen with a smug expression. She almost always refers to others as "lowly humans", unless she is very serious. Chuu appears to believe that other people are inferior to her. If she's with someone that she is friends with, she will respect them and can be very friendly and understanding, though she will still keep her character.
In-game, she acts like a regular Sleuth, despite not being in the Photography Club. The only difference is that instead of being perky and cheerful at high school atmosphere, she instead acts haughty and arrogant. She will put her hands on her hips and glower if a camera is pointed at her. At low school atmosphere, she loses her superiority and character, and instead becomes serious. She will be a lot politer in this state. If she sees Yandere-chan exposing herself as a killer, she will take a picture of her and send it to the police.
Chuu says that she was born in hell and learned spell-casting until she was 16, when she got bored and came to earth to become a student. She then hypnotized two human adults to believe that they were her parents. This is a lie, of course.
In reality, she was born to a normal, though very rich, family. Her parents don't pay very much attention to her, due to them often being on long business trips, which caused her attention-seeking personality.
- None yet.
- Fude Nagakage - Chuu sees her as stuck-up and is somewhat rude to her, though she does respect her intelligence. Like all other students, she believes that Fude is a lesser being. In low school atmosphere, they become closer.
- She enjoys doing internet roleplay.
100 Questions (WIP)
- Please tell us your name. My name is Chuu Nibyou. Remember it well, mortal, as I could destroy you in an instant!
- When is your birthday? I erupted from the deepest fires of Hell on November 1st.
- Your blood type? Demons do not have human blood! But, according to Earth doctors, I appear to be an AB type.
- Please tell us your three sizes? I will smite you for such an indecent question!
- Tell us about your family composition. My, ahem, caretakers are a human male and female. I have enchanted them to believe that they are my parents. They are away a lot...but that isn't a problem!
- What's your occupation? I am residing as a student at Akademi High at the moment.
- Your favourite food? Kinpira gobo.
- Favourite animal? A black panther.
- Favourite subject? Science. It is interesting to see what humans think are 'natural'.
- Dislike subject? History. Why exactly should I care about the many mistakes of humanity?
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? As if a mortal could keep my attention for long!
- Do you enjoy school? It is necessary for me to learn about earth, so I do, grudgingly.
- Are you in any school clubs? I have joined the Occult Club. The mortals there are surprisingly in-touch with Hell.
- What's your motto?
- Your special skill?
- Tell us about your treasure?
- Describe yourself in a single word? Limitless.
- Your forte?
- Your shortcomings? Ha! As if I could have any!
- Places in your memories? Hell, of course! ...And my house.
- What is your favourite drink?
- How good can you swim?
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- Your hobby or obsession?
- Disliked food?
- Anything you want most currently? Respect.
- Afraid of heights? Of course not!
- Dislike thunder? No.
- Rainy or sunny? Rainy.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Of course!
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Indoor.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? I have no siblings, female or otherwise, fool.
- Do you have a cellphone?
- How long is your commute to school? Fifteen minutes.
- Do you have more friends than most? No. Humans are too fearful to even approach I, Chuu Nibyou!
- Your favourite sports?
- How good can you cook?
- Favourite colours? Purple and black.
- Anything you can never forgive? Murder, and any disrespect towards me.
- How tall are you? 5'2. My size is simply a mask of my true abilities!
- Shoe size?
- Your dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time?
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Bed! I deserve only the most comfortable of sleeping vessels.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? I am confident in all that I do!
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? Hmph! Humans and their silly concerns about body image...
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- What's the name of your school anthem? As if I would care!
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
- How do you commute to school? My caretakers have a chauffeur drive me.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters?
- How's your eyesight?
- What's your favourite holiday? Halloween.
- What job do you have in school?
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? Ha! The great Chuu Nibyou does not need advice!
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors? Humans cannot keep my attention, famous or not.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?
- She is in Classroom 2-2.
- She is based around Chuunibyou syndrome.
- She got 11 points on the Yandere Simulator Mary Sue Litmus Test.
- Her theme is Masculine Devil by GOATBED.
Shin HUGaku's Redesign
Once Upon A Time RP (OLD)
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD PICTURES/VIDEOS OF YOU USING THESE UNLESS YOU ASK FOR PERMISSION!
Pictures drawn by Betapekoyama are to be considered official.