Based on some Source Mode text from the user Sandrian
|Club||Cheerleading Club & Undertale Club|
She's witty, sensitive and perhaps a little too opinionated, but maybe that's the stereotypical cheerleader coming out of her. She finds a way to balance two clubs and a social life. She wears a modified version of the default school uniform.
Current - She has half shaven neon blue hair. Wears glasses, prefers them over contacts. Wears chokers and tight necklaces. Has two piercings on right ear but none on the left. Wears suspenders/braces when she can.
Before High School - She had long purple twintails similar to Saki Miyu, wore only frilly chokers, very 'girly' clothes and didn't like the idea of wearing suspenders/braces.
100 Questions (taken from here )
- Please tell us your name. Beru Kurifōdo.
- When is your birthday? September 12 1999
- Your blood type? I don't even know, don't think it's ever crossed my mind to know.
- Please tell us your three sizes? I think we'll skip this one.
- Tell us about your family composition. My mum and my dad of course.
- What's your occupation? Student.
- Your favourite food? Cheesecake!!
- Favourite animal? Probably baby goats or kittens.
- Favourite subject? Does cheerleading count?
- Disliked subject? Definitely science, it's so boring.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? Nope, Cheerleading & Undertale take up about 90% of my life, the other 10% is school, ew.
- Do you enjoy school? Not my favourite place to be nearly everyday but it's ok I guess.
- Are you in any school clubs? Yes the Cheerleading and Undertale Club, gymnastics and games have always been my passion.
- What's your motto? Not sure if I have one.
- Your special skill? Being able to finish the pacifist route in Undertale in under an hour and half.
- Tell us about your treasure? My purple contacts or my suspenders!
- Describe yourself in a single word? Quirky.
- Your forte? Games, all of em.
- Your shortcomings? Being the only one needing glasses in my family.
- Places in your memories? I have a really bad memory, so it's hard to remember much that happened before this year.
- What is your favourite drink? Coffee or Gatorade, both are good for sports events and game playthroughs.
- How good can you swim? Eh, I'm alright, wouldn't register me for the Olympics but if it's for cheerleading then sign me up boy!
- Your timing in 50-meter race? Possibly the most average time, I don't think I've ever timed something like that.
- Your hobby or obsession? If I'm not cheerleading then I'll either be playing games or trying to speedrun them :)
- Disliked food? Anything too sickly sweet or salty.
- Anything you want most currently? Either different coloured contacts or a new game.
- Afraid of heights? Nope, I'm flying half the time so Cheerleading sort of defies that fear.
- Dislike thunder? Eh, it's cool but frightening at the same time.
- Rainy or sunny? Both to be honest, sun is great for cheerleading whereas rainy days are great for playing games!
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? Pencils, mechanical pencils are too tedious for me.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Some cereal maybe some toast and a chocolate drink.
- Do you believe in ghosts? You mean like the one in the bathroom on the 3rd floor? They're interesting, let's keep it at that.
- Can you play any musical instruments? Maybe a bit of the guitar but only very basic chords.
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Just like with the rainy or sunny question, they both have their pros and cons, so both.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? I'm an only child...I think, my mother has always been secretive when it comes to family other than the ones who live inside the house.
- Do you have a cellphone? Yeah, mostly to check up on Twitter and Instagram.
- How long is your commute to school? Probably a 10 minute walk or a 2 minute car ride.
- Do you have more friends than most? Not really, I have people I can talk to if I get lonely but I don't really have any friends to be precise.
- Your favourite sports? If you haven't guessed I like gymnastics but mainly cheerleading.
- How good can you cook? I can cook pretty well, mainly pastas and pastries.
- Favourite colours? Blue, White, Purple & Red.
- Anything you can never forgive? Cheating and Murder.
- How tall are you? Around 5'4 ish.
- Shoe size? I've always fit into my mother's shoes so I always wear hers, I've never found out my shoe size.
- Your dreams? I don't usually focus on the unreachable.
- Do you have any marriage desires? In the very distant future.
- Do you dislike hot drinks? No, I love hot chocolate and tea!
- Do you like bitter coffee? I don't like coffee at all! Such a weird taste.
- Bed time? 10:00-11:00pm ish
- Wake up time? 6:00am
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Bed all the way!
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? Not fully confident but probably 90% confident.
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? Find a routine and stick to it.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? Not the biggest fan of soba but if i had to it would be warm.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. My right arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. I got a job!
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. One of my contacts got stuck behind my eye after doing a handstand into a cartwheel in cheer practice.
- What's the name of your school anthem? We have one? I always miss parade.
- What's your favourite flower? I love purple & blue roses.
- What's your favourite saying? If you're not cheating , you're not trying hard enough. It's an inside joke with my dad.
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? 乾坤一擲
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? Flowers and grass.
- And summer? Beaches and bikinis.
- What about fall? Pretty leaves and sunsets.
- And then the winter? Hot chocolates and warm blankets.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? Probably to find out test answers for big tests.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? Manga is pretty cool, but I prefer short stories more.
- What's your allowance? 1200 Yen a week.
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. Everyone usually talks about my hair or the fact I'm a cheerleader that is also in the Gaming club.
- What are your hobbies? Gaming & Cheerleading.
- Tell us your weight. Nope.
- What are you capable of? A lot of things.
- What do you wear when you go to bed? My pajamas, what kind of question is that?
- Has anyone ever asked you out? Nope.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? Start my bucket list early.
- Tell us about your daily routine. Wake up, check my phone, eat breakfast, get changed, walk or drive to school, hang out with Pippi & Ryuto, go to cheer practice, go to class, have lunch, back to class, go home and play games, do homework, eat dinner, go to bed.
- What is something you always carry with you? I'm always carrying my phone, glasses case and contacts with me.
- Western food? Japanese food? I like both of them equally.
- How do you commute to school? Walking or driving depending on how late I am.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? I'll have a drink of water.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Check my phone.
- Where are you living right now? Buraza Town
- What kind of place is it? It's a nice town to live in.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? Probably being able to finish Undertale in an hour and a half.
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters? No.
- How's your eyesight? Considering I wear glasses not so good.
- What's your favourite holiday? I love Christmas & Halloween.
- What job do you have in school? Uh, student I guess.
- What do you do in your free time? Refer to my hobbies or my daily routine, I'm not listing it out again.
- How long do you study every day? At most 2 hours.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? I guess Pippi could be good at giving advice.
- What do you do on the weekends? Seriously just look at my hobbies.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? Probably a dog.
- Are the school rules really strict? Seeing as they are fine with my modified uniform then I guess they aren't that strict.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? I usually buy something from the corner store before school.
- How many friends do you have? I have a few people that I can hang out with but I guess I'd consider Pippi & Ryuto are my friends.
- Do you take any detours when you go home? Not unless I want to get something from the corner store.
- Are you interested in any actors? No movies aren't my things, I prefer games.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? Some questions were a little repetitve and most were the same question reworded but apart from that good I guess.
Pippi Osu - They are close friends due to them both having a big interest in gaming.
Ryuto Ippongo - They are close friends due to them both having a big interest in gaming.
Buru Saian - Only met once but seemed to be pretty friendly towards each other, thinks she is a little annoying due to all the song lyrics she says.
- When she goes to cheer practice she puts in her purple contacts.
- Had a big clothing & personality change before entering highschool.
- Likes alternative music compared to pop music.
- Prefers games over movies
- Only considers Pippi & Ryuto as her friends.
- This is Ajhawkinswife's first OC.