Ayaka has sharp, brown eyes and waist-length black hair. She has side swept bangs and normally wears her glasses.
She wears the default school uniform unless customized.
When she talks to strangers, she comes off as an rather awkward but friendly person. However, when Ayaka feels comfortable with you, she will start saying rather mean remarks about people as her friendly side is just a mask.
She is a Loner, and spends most of her free time alone and stalking anyone who she finds interesting.
Being Evil due to past experiences since young, she will congratulate the murderer if she sees a murder take place.
Despite her sharp and rather cruel comments, Ayaka is actually a coward.
She fears almost everything and she gives a different impression to everyone else as she is scared of being bullied for who she really is.
BackstoryHer fear of bullying came from her experience of being teased and bullied every day for 6 years when she was younger. Luckily her best friend, Meari Yan, defended her when she could and made Ayaka's experience overall bearable.
She fell in love with Makoto Yukizome, her classmate and one of her childhood friends, many years ago. However, her love was one-sided and was heartbroken. Deeply affected by her broken-hearted first love and her endless bullying, Ayaka made up her mind and changed herself completely at the age of 10. She stopped wearing those girlish clothes, started to be braver and tougher, learned how to fight and she soon gained reputation as someone who didn't care about anything nor anyone. However, due to her need to please everyone around her, she will put on masks or 'sides' for different people to be happy.
Ayaka has informed nearly no one at her school about her possible mental disorder, neither has she talked about it to her family. She feels somewhat ashamed of her inability to control something so simple like emotions. Even now, she wishes for someone notice her suffering and help her from it. At the very least, she wants to make sure if she has Bipolar Disorder, from up until now, it had always just been assumptions.
- Meari Yan - Ayaka's best friend but they lost contact a few years ago.
- Takuto Mikachi - She spends time with him sometimes and he is one of the select few that she trusts, during one of her unpredictable moods, Ayaka hurt him deeply and they haven't been talking since.
- Chouko Moe - Chouko looks up to Ayaka, but she still doesn't trust her enough to tell Chouko anything yet.
- Please tell us your name. Ayaka Hisashi.
- When is your birthday? April 29th.
- Your blood type? A.
- Please tell us your three sizes? Come back in a thousand years, maybe then I will tell you.
- Tell us about your family composition. Nah.
- What's your occupation? I'm a student.
- Your favourite food? Cake and white chocolate.
- Favourite animal? Dolphins.
- Favourite subject? Art.
- Dislike subject? Mathematics and Science.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about? Unless he is from an anime or a game and super cute then no.
- Do you enjoy school? Overall yes.
- Are you in any school clubs? Art Club.
- What's your motto? "Tough times don't last, tough people do."
- Your special skill? Being able to act as any character I want?
- Tell us about your treasure? My drawings?
- Describe yourself in a single word? Determination. No this is not a reference.
- Your forte? Art.
- Your shortcomings? I rather not say.
- Places in your memories? My home and school back in China..
- What is your favourite drink? Orange juice and strawberry smoothies.
- How good can you swim? Average I guess.
- Your timing in 50-meter race? Dunno.
- Your hobby or obsession? Art, art and ART.
- Disliked food? Vegetables.
- Anything you want most currently? Tablet.
- Afraid of heights? No.
- Dislike thunder? No.
- Rainy or sunny? Both.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? I use pen.
- What do you eat for breakfast? A cup of milk.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yep.
- Can you play any musical instruments? The flute and recorder?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? Indoor.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? 24/7.
- Do you have a cellphone? No I just talk to people using my 'magical powers.' Note the sarcasm.
- How long is your commute to school? A few years?
- Do you have more friends than most? Not at all.
- Your favourite sports? If I had to choose then it would be figure skating.
- How good can you cook? Not bad, I suppose.
- Favourite colours? Pink and light aquamarine.
- Anything you can never forgive? Lies, tricks and cheating.
- How tall are you? 164 cm.
- Shoe size? Dunno.
- Your dreams? To be a mangaka.
- Do you have any marriage desires? Not at the moment.
- Do you dislike hot drinks? Yes.
- Do you like bitter coffee? No.
- Bed time? 9pm?
- Wake up time? 6 am?
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Bed.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? Nope!
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? Don't.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? Both.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. Right.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. I aced my exams?
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. One of my classmates bit me on the shoulder.
- What's the name of your school anthem? ???
- What's your favourite flower? Lily of the Valley.
- What's your favourite saying? "I am who I am. Your approval isn't needed."
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? "不惜身命"
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? Flowers.
- And summer? Swimming.
- What about fall? Halloween.
- And then the winter? Snow.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? Back to when I was with my friends in China.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? Both.
- What's your allowance? 800 yen a week?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. Bipolar.
- What are your hobbies? Drawing and reading.
- Tell us your weight. 49 kg..
- What are you capable of? Killing.
- What do you wear when you go to bed? Pajamas with gingerbread houses on them.
- Has anyone ever asked you out? Nope.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? Do the same I did every other day.
- Tell us about your daily routine. I eat, go to school, eat, go home, eat and sleep.
- What is something you always carry with you? Scissors.
- Western food? Japanese food? Western.
- How do you commute to school? I walk.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Make myself comfortable.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Yawn.
- Where are you living right now? As if I'm going to let you know my address.
- What kind of place is it? Not anything you should know.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? Moving.
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? Moving.
- Do you like roller coasters? Not bad.
- How's your eyesight? Bad.
- What's your favourite holiday? The summer.
- What job do you have in school? Normal student?
- What do you do in your freetime? Draw.
- How long do you study every day? I don't.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice? None.
- What do you do on the weekends? Draw and use my laptop.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? A pebble.
- Are the school rules really strict? Yes.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? Neither. I don't eat.
- How many friends do you have? Not much.
- Do you take any detours when you go home? No.
- Are you interested in any actors? No.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? Go away.
- This is KimiboYumeko's self-insert OC.
- Ayaka also likes to sing, but only alone, since she thinks that her voice is really high-pitched.
- People often mistake her for much older than she actually is.
- A lot of people she meets call her 'bipolar'.