|This OC is owned by the wiki user ThatOtakuAuthor. Please ask him for permission if you want to use this OC, or Taiga will come and treat you like shown.|
Aoi Ichika is ThatOtakuAuthor's sixth OC.
Aoi has always been a social child. She started blabbering when she turned 18 months, and has been talking since then. She got into anime when she was 6, with Poke-e-mom AB and has been an avid fan of anime since then. Her interest in cooking sparked upon watching Shokuryō Sensō (Food Wars in my fanon), as she was inspired by all the delicious meals the characters made, and wanted to make them herself.
Aoi has gradient purple hair, which she ties up into two pigtails. She clips her bangs with two green clips that form an 'X'. She wears a green Cooking Club bonnet as her club accessory. She wears the default uniform; and has a bust size of 0.2. In the Cooking Club room, she wears an apron matching her bonnet in color.
Aoi is very much a Social Butterfly. She likes conversing with everyone, as socializing is one of her favorite things to do, other than cooking. She is an optimist about everything but her breasts. We don't talk about them when she's around. Yeah. And math. She takes things very seriously and is hard-driven to achieve what she wants.
7:00 She comes to school, entering on the left side.
7:05 She stands at her locker to change shoes.
7:15 She goes to the courtyard to compliment all there.
7:20 She visits all the clubs to compliment all there.
7:42 She goes upstairs to compliment those there.
7:52 She goes to each classroom to compliment the teachers.
8:00-1:00 She sits in Classroom 2-2, learning and talking about educational things.
1:00 She goes to the Cooking Club to make food.
1:30-3:30 She sits in class again.
3:30 She goes to the Cooking Club to converse.
5:30-6:00 Participates in club activities.
6:00 Compliments teachers before being shooed out of the school.
She thinks that Ayano is lovely, but needs to open up more, but as the atmosphere drops, Aoi starts being cautious around her.
Nichiro Hikumi (BlueSoul69's OC)
Aoi has a crush on him, as she finds his "make everyone happy" personality attractive. She likes him because of his kind personality.
ALL OTHER PEOPLE
She loves to talk to them.
- Please tell us your name. Aoi Ichika!
- When is your birthday? 30th of June.
- Your blood type? I'd like to say, but I don't know my blood type.
- Please tell us your three sizes? No.
- Tell us about your family composition. I have parents, and two brothers; one younger, one older.
- What's your occupation? A student, of course!
- Your favourite food? Hm, I'd say tamagoyaki!
- Favourite animal? Eh, they're all great, but I'd say bunnies are my favorite.
- Favourite subject? Home Economics.
- Dislike subject? Math. We don't talk about Math.
- Is there a boy/girl you've been thinking about? I've been thinking about everyone in general.
- Do you enjoy school? Yes! Except Math. Other than that I'd say I enjoy it.
- Are you in any school clubs? I am in the Cooking Club.
- What's your motto? "They say your breasts GROW once you get into high school. Tch. Look at me. I've been in high school for two years." It's not really a motto, but I remind myself of it everyday.
- Your special skill? I can make Minute Rice in 59 seconds.
- Tell us about your treasure? I don't have one.
- Describe yourself in a single word? Chatty.
- Your forte? Talking.
- Your shortcomings? Math class.
- Places in your memories? The corner of my room, where I cry about Math homework.
- What is your favourite drink? Soy milk is my favorite!
- How good can you swim? I'm okay, I guess.
- Your timing in 50-meter race? My best is 15 seconds, though I average to around 18 seconds.
- Your hobby or obsession? Crying about math and cooking.
- Disliked food? Burned food.
- Anything you want most currently? End to all high-school math!
- Afraid of heights? Only if it is extreme height, then I am. But generally, no.
- Dislike thunder? No.
- Rainy or sunny? Sunny, so I can go out and talk to people! But if there is a math quiz that day, I'd say VERY rainy, as in typhoon rainy.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school? I use mehanical pencils, so I don't have to constantly sharpen my pencil.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Tamagoyaki and rice.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Noo. They're fake.
- Can you play any musical instruments? I used to play the oboe in middle school.
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type? I am the outdoor type.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters? I don't have sisters, but I am constantly in quarrel wiith my borthers.
- Do you have a cellphone? Yes! How else would I talk to anyone at home without it?
- How long is your commute to school? Around 45 minutes, I take the train there.
- Do you have more friends than most? I have as much friends as there is people I've met.
- Your favourite sports? Softball.
- How good can you cook? I'd day I am mediocre at cooking.
- Favourite colours? Green.
- Anything you can never forgive? Math. And big-breasts.
- How tall are you? I'm around average height, I can't remember my physicals data.
- Shoe size? 9.
- Your dreams? Being able talk in all languages so I can talk to everybody.
- Do you have any marriage desires? No.
- Do you dislike hot drinks? No, they comfort me.
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time? 11:00. I stay up a little to talk with people.
- Wake up time? 5:45.
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person? Futon.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate? Yes. If it's anything math, then no.
- Do you have any tips on losing weight? Eat less.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like? Warm soba.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm. My right is my dominant.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately. I passed a test in math recently.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately. I got back one of my assignments in math class the other day.
- What's the name of your school anthem? Pomf Pomf Kimochi.
- What's your favourite flower? Sakura flowers are my favorite.
- What's your favourite saying? Your breasts grow once you get to high-school.
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase? あなたが耳を傾けるすべてを信じてはいけない (Don't believe everything you hear)
- What comes to mind when you think about spring? New class, harder math.
- And summer? A break from math.
- What about fall? Orange is nice.
- And then the winter? Snow is as cold as math.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go? To elementary, when math was easier.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more? Manga. Mostly for the illustrations.
- What's your allowance? 50¥ every few days.
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you. I talk too much.
- What are your hobbies? Crying about math class. And cooking.
- Tell us your weight. No.
- What are you capable of? Making my math homework into a cozy bonfire.
- What do you wear when you go to bed? A bunny shirt and sweatpants.
- Has anyone ever asked you out? A few times.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do? Trash my class once math came along.
- Tell us about your daily routine. I wake up, do my morning stuff, go to school, talk, cry inside about math, cook, go home, cry about math, go home.
- What is something you always carry with you? My phone.
- Western food? Japanese food? Japanese food.
- How do you commute to school? Mostly walking and train.
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Cry about math.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Cry about math.
- Where are you living right now? A house.
- What kind of place is it? It's a house. -_-. What else can it be?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far? I passed math class last term.
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you? A bunny died in front of me.
- Do you like roller coasters? Yeah, I guess.
- How's your eyesight? Okay. I don't need glasses, so pretty good, I guess.
- What's your favourite holiday? Christmas. No math, lots of food and presents.
- What job do you have in school? I am responsible for clean-up at lunch.
- What do you do in your freetime? Cry about math.
- How long do you study every day? About 3 hours.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends? Go shopping and cry about math.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be? A bunny.
- Are the school rules really strict? I wouldn't say so, they're reasonable
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch? I make my own lunch at school, so it varies.
- How many friends do you have? Didn't you ask this already?
- Do you take any detours when you go home? No.
- Are you interested in any actors? A lot.
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session? Pretty okay, except for the questions that delve into the things I don't want to talk about.
- The reason she has a small bust is because the creator forgot to add a bigger bust when making the portrait. Since he is lazy, he just decided to not fix it and make it a feature of her. Her original bust size was supposed to be 1.4.