|Yo this OC belongs to Dillon. Please ask for permission before using this OC.|
Anzu Hisakawa is Strawberry Imouto's 3rd to 4th OC.
She is a non-canon character unless a student's JSON is modified in the game's internal files.
Anzu is a student at Akademi High School and her speciality is dancing.
Anzu wears the uniform the Sweater Vest Uniform (Uniform #3) along with green runners and a green-blue jacket. She has green hair in which she ties in two low pigtails and has green eyes.
Anzu has a cool but sarcastic sort of personality, however she can become very Tsundere at times particularly to Michio.
Anzu was born in Japan but moved to Canada when she was eight. She lived there for a few years but returned to Japan when she was twelve to start her passion as a dancer. That's when she met Yaozu Maki and Michio. To this day she is still dancing with them and are now performing in dance competitions and performances.
Ine only knows Anzu through Yaozu. And the two of them don't talk to each other that much but Ine this ridiculous idea that Anzu dislikes her for one reason or another.
Yaozu met Anzu at a dance competition, they bonded over having very similar dreams
- Please tell us your name.
The name's Anzu Hisakawa.
- When is your birthday?
- Your blood type?
- Please tell us your three sizes?
- Tell us about your family composition.
- What's your occupation?
Student at Akademi High.
- Your favourite food?
Probs key lime pies.
- Favourite animal?
- Favourite subject?
Uh.. I'd say sport.
- Dislike subject?
History, like... why do we we need to know about the past?! It's the future that matters!
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about?
Huh? Who told you anything about that?!
- Do you enjoy school?
It's alright I guess, but it's kinda boring.
- Are you in any school clubs?
I'm in the Dance Club, and we're currently scouting out for new members so please join us!
- What's your motto?
- Your special skill?
Dancing, I thought we established this.
- Tell us about your treasure?
- Describe yourself in a single word?
- Your forte?
Uh I don't know... spending money on clothes...?!
- Your shortcomings?
Sometimes... I'm not the most intelligent person in the world.
- Places in your memories?
- What is your favourite drink?
Lemon and lime bitters.
- How good can you swim?
Yeah, I'm capable of swimming, but I prefer just sitting outside the pool.
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- Your hobby or obsession?
Dancing and cosplay.
- Disliked food?
I hate pineapples, ugh.
- Anything you want most currently?
You know that new dress they're selling at Co&Lu? Yeah, that one.
- Afraid of heights?
- Dislike thunder?
- Rainy or sunny?
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
French toast is the best.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Ghosts, please, they're like, so last year.
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
Anywhere I can shop.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters?
- Do you have a cellphone?
Uh, Who doesn't?
- How long is your commute to school?
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Your favourite sports?
I'm pretty good at running and tennis.
- How good can you cook?
I, like, microwave things....
- Favourite colours?
Green, Navy Blue and Peach, but mostly green.
- Anything you can never forgive?
- How tall are you?
- Shoe size?
Small, we can leave it at that.
- Your dreams?
To become an idol~
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
I like Starbucks coffee.
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time?
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
I'm a bed person, definitely.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
Hm? I'm sorry what were we talking about?
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
Uh, exercise regularly and, like, eat junk in moderation.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
Uh, Yesterday I got a new handbag for half price.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
Ugh, how could you even ask a girl that!
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
Yeah plenty of times, but I didn't really cared for them.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
I would say Western.
- How do you commute to school?
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
At the moment I'm living in a flat in Shisuta Town.
- What kind of place is it?
It's pretty modern-looking.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters?
They can be fun, but some are bo-ring.
- How's your eyesight?
My eyesight is pretty good, how else would I have such a good eye for clothes.
- What's your favourite holiday?
- What job do you have in school?
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?
- She is known to spend excessive amounts of money and American clothing and the Co&Lu fashion brand.
- Some girls call her "Gyraru" but she would never let herself look like that.
- Anzu can sometimes act in a "Valley Girl" sort of nature.
- She will repeat the word "teki" to herself meaning "enemy" in Japanese, when she is running late or just pissed off and no one knows why, not even Anzu herself.
- Anzu was originally created as an OC for Chronos Senior High School (Ars Magna), Ars Magna being a cosplay odorite group.
- Strawberry Imouto hopes to make Anzu into an UTAU or a Vocaloid one day.