| ♥ STOP RIGHT THERE! This OC belongs to BaedereBaemulator.♥
Ask her permission of you wanna use it for fanwork purposes such as fanfiction, fanart instead of stealing! If you steal ANY of this, you're gonna have a bad time...♥
Aikido Kayane is an OC created by BaedereBaemulator.
Aikido has short fluffy-ish spiky grey-ish black hair and light indigo eyes. He wears the default male uniform unless customized but he has a casual outfit and an alternate swimwear (see Kisekae photos). He sometimes wears hair clips like Hayato. In game, he will wear his hairstyle.
He has the Heroic persona. He's the bad boy toublemaker type of student and a total hearthhrob to the females, except Aiko, since she can't fall in love with his reckless personality.
7:00-8:00 - Aikido comes to Akademi High. Goes to his locker change his shoes and goes to the plaza to spy Aiko reading a book.
8:00-1:00 - Goes to Classroom 1-2 alone and have his lessons.
1:00-1:30 - Goes to the cafeteria spying Haruto.
1:30-3:30 - Goes back to Classroom 1-2.
3:30-5:50 - Goes either to the Sports Club or be in detention.
5:50 - He goes home alone.
Haruto Yuto: He hates him only because Aiko has a crush on him. Wants to see him dead.
Sota Yuki: They are classmates and close friends.
Yandere-chan: When Aikido witnesses a murder caused by her, he will fight her back.
Aiko Kaneko: Classmates, he has a crush on her.
Ricci Ryoko: Partners in trouble.
Other People's OCs
Hairclips (put after outfit code):
- Aikido means "Life Energy", however the name is actually a type of martial art. Kayane means "Pure", "Torture" in Old Greek, however it also means "Communication", "Interaction", "Friendship", "Joy", "Lightness", "Humor", "Art", "Positivity" and "Optimism".
- He has a childish apperance (shota-look), meaning that even that he's a teenager, he looks like a toddler. He has Napoleon Complex. However, he will grow up in his second year.
- His favorite color is cyan and his favorite food is hot pepper curry.
- He's a bit shorter than the majority of the guys at Akademi High School.
- His task might feature Yandere-chan help him to find his shirt at the male's locker room.
- If Aikido had a theme song it would be Olly Murs and Flo Rida's Troublemaker. However, the song here listened is actually a cover made by Dallas Lee.
- He gets really jealous very easly.
- He's like a genderswapped verion of Aiko, but he cannot be considered one since the personality is different, they are classmates and he has a crush on her. Also their eye color and hair color are completely different.
- He would sound energetic, high pitched and childish if he had a voice.
- "Is that blood?" - When he sees someone covered in blood.
- "Why did you bring a weapon to school?" - When he sees Yandere-chan with a weapon.
- "Shut up! This is creepy!" - When he sees Yandere-chan laughing insanely.
- "Oh my God! Is that a dead body?!" - When he sees a corpse.
- "You won't get away with this!" - When he sees Yandere-chan murdering someone/dragging a corpse.
- "I've got to tell a teacher!/Gotta go hide somewhere!" - When he runs away from a murder/poisoning and sees a corpse.
- "Don't talk to me. I know you killed someone. I'll make sure everyone knows what you've done." - When Yandere-chan tries to speak to him a day after witnessing a murder.